chapter 11

Gaeul, Wonyoung and Jiwon had just finished their dance class and was heading to Gaeul and Yujin's apartment with hands full of plastic bags that had food and drinks in them.

Rei and Hyunseo were heading to the apartment together with a whole box of chocolate cake and six bags with cups of bubble tea in them.

Yujin was at home setting up the place to make it more fun and was having the time of her life just singing Justin Bieber's Love Me while dancing on her kitchen counter.

The doorbell had rung and she went to open the door. All of them had arrived at once and went in the apartment. Yujin shut the door and  turned off her speaker. The others laughed at the music that was playing and Yujin laughed it off.

They all set the food and drinks down on the kitchen counter and sat down in a circle on the mat in the living room. They moved the furniture away and started talking.

"Alright, it's 2AM. Let's get this sleepover started!" Hyunseo exclaimed.

"Anything to say before we start?" Gaeul asked.

"Have you guys listened to aespa's new song? I'm literally still shaking after the premiere." Hyunseo said out of nowhere.

"I see that somebody loves K-POP." Jiwon said.

"I've been enjoying my astronomy classes. I love learning about space and wondering about whatever is outside of earth." Wonyoung said.

"Nerd alert." Yujin replied.

Wonyoung smacked her playfully. Gaeul grabbed a bottle of wine from the box and brought it to the circle. She grabbed plastic cups and poured all the wine out. The plastic cups were full of wine and the bottle was empty, she put the wine cups on the floor and put the bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Spin the bottle, whoever it lands on has to kiss the other person. You guys know this game." Gaeul said.

"WHAT. KISS?" Jiwon exclaimed but it was too late for any more responses.

Gaeul had spun the bottle. The first person it landed on was...

"NO." Jiwon screamed as the bottle landed on her.

Gaeul had spun the bottle again and the person Jiwon had to kiss was...

"WHAT." Rei screamed when the bottle landed on her.

Jiwon and Rei looked at each other.

"This will be fun." Yujin said as she leaned back.

"Rei, just do it." Jiwon whispered into Rei's ear and she nodded.

They went in for a kiss and everyone else screamed out of shock.

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS SO CASUAL WITH IT?" Wonyoung screamed.

"Oh, we're a couple." Jiwon blurted out loud and Rei smacked her.

Nobody knew that they were a couple and Jiwon just announced it.

"Yup. This is officially going to be the best night ever." Hyunseo said.

"I don't want anymore weird shit to happen so let's play another game." Gaeul said as she took the bottle away.

"Truth or dare!" Yujin suggested and everyone agreed.

"We'll go by age order but starting from the youngest to the oldest. Hyunseo, you first. Truth or dare?" Gaeul asked.

"Dare." Hyunseo replied.

"I dare you to take a shot!" Yujin blurted out loud out of nowhere.

"Uhm, what?" Hyunseo asked.