dragged-2

There were naked bodies everywhere.
On the couch, on the dining table, near the door, over the carpet, in the corners.

As soon as we entered, we were handed two packets of white coke, an eye mask, and a blood shot. I didn't hesitate to gulp it. Though I could handle my alcohol but the blood-shot was pretty much a combination of strong whiskey, vodka and some sort of drug. It made me want to gag, it was so damn strong.

But two steps in, and I felt like I was free. I saw my red mask and Kareena's white mask with blurry eyes. Her face looked pained but she started smiling widely within a few seconds. She looked at me, putting her long nails over my top and started giggling.

"I love this!" She said over the moans echoing around us and her lips touched my neck. It was more intoxicating than this damn drink. I closed my eyes and tried to control myself. But it was hard, so damn hard with her breasts pressed on my arm and liquor clouding my vision.

"What next?" I asked.

Apparently this was her second time, so I was hoping she knew the drill.

"We strip and wear our flasks!" She cheered in utter elation.

I was elated too. So damn elated when she started removing her plain white crop top and her breasts spilled out from her black lace bra. For such a fragile body, her breasts were almost C-cups and I wondered how I should've never stopped staring before, when she used to change clothes in front of me in our dorm. I should've latched my mouth and sucked—

Kareena pulled down her denim shorts and her hands reached the bottom of my top. I couldn't focus when she removed my own clothes while I stood her in a black thong with her bare cunt and round ass visible for everyone to see.

While I stripped down to hot red coloured lingerie, a push up bra, though my D cups didn't need them, and a matching G-string.

I watched Kareena's eyes get stuck at my nether regions and she lips turned into an O-shape. Her big blue eyes kept looking at my G-string as a muttered a silent wow. Then she looked up and because of our height differences, her beautiful face landed straight infront of my heavy breasts. The urge to shove her face between my cleavage was too hard, so I took the white mask from her hands and went to stand beside her.

I felt the moment she shivered, especially when I stood closer to her. My breasts pressed to her soft creamy back, as I adjusted her mask from behind. I tied it as slowly as possible, taking my time to feel her breaths even in these chaos.

Up and down. Her chest heaved. Heavier and heavier as time passed. I tied the knot of her mask, gripping onto my own sanity.

But my hands defied my conscience.

After tieing the knot, they went to touch her slender waist and gripped it. My little angel was so fragile that if I used a lil more force, I knew it could see red marks on her skin.

And that's what I did, I pulled her body back into mine forcefully.

She gasped, and that sound did strange things to me. I could feel her all around me. The curve of her soft, round ass against my thigh and the friction of our clothes—

Gently, I breathed near her ear and goosebumps rose on her skin. She was so damn sensitive, it made me want to explore other sensitive parts of her.

"Don't get lost." I whispered slowly, my hands spanning across her slim waist as my own breaths got heavier.

She didn't say anything except I saw her gulping and the redness on her cheeks.

My hands travelled upwards, taking my sweet time to explore her warmth, her skin, her scent until it reached to the underside of her breasts.

I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on her shoulders and her body arched against mine.

"Understood?" I demanded again.

I was about to bend her and fuck her pretty little cunt—

"Y-yes," she whispered.

That is when I took a step back, then two and turned around tying my own mask, until I found another clone for a girl with blonde hair and pale complexion. Until I kissed her lips thinking about blue eyes.