dragged-3

There were hands everywhere on me. A brunette and a raven haired girl, both were licking my cunt and kissing each other on my bud, as my back rested against the couch and my legs open for pleasure.

I clutched the head of a male sub who was sucking my nipples and pushed him harder. He looked at me while touching himself, and as he bit my nipple inside his mouth, I saw my little angel standing infront of me getting her boobs sucked by another man.

Her blue eyes had tears in it as she stood against a wall. Probably due to the wax dripping on her shoulders by another guy.

Even from this distance I could see her nipples and the bent down guy sucked her. Pink. So pretty and pink. And her breasts were so perky, so firm—

My grip on the guys head turned too hard as he moaned in pain and started touching himself faster. I moved my eyes until I saw a girl passing behind the sofa, she had pink nipples too.

I took her hand and looks into her eyes. They weren't blue, they were red and brown. She was high beyond measure as she smiled at me. And so was I.

I was intoxicated beyond limit so I let her palm play with my left nipple and I latched my mouth on perky pink nipples.

They were soft and hard in my mouth. I opened my eyes as the girl above me moaned from behind the couch. I opened my mouth and licked her nipple in a long stroke as I saw Kareena look at me with something akin to jealousy and tears.

I smirked and tightened my thighs around the two girls between my thighs. They giggled something incoherent and started biting and sucking my clit harder. I moaned as the guy on my breasts bit and released my nipple in a slow long stroke.

I was lost in bodies. Lost in moans. Lost in big blue eyes.

Until the breast from my mouth was taken away.

It angered me. It was the only connection I had with angel. Pretty pink nipples—I wanted them back.

I opened my eyes in rage only to see Kareena standing here instead of the girl who walked to another guy. Her tear stained cheeks and red marked shoulders and tight perky nipples were at my face.

She didn't meet my eyes. Instead she looked down at the ground and neared her breasts to my mouth.

She whispered shakily, "Please.."