dragged-4

I was not supposed to touch my brother's girlfriend.

This was wrong on so many levels.

I was about to see her everyday in functions and parties, and yet my free hand reached to touch the side of her left breast. The curve of it and the softness of it made me go haywire.

Angel sucked in a breath.

I think maybe she was expecting me to reject her.

I should've.

But my neared her pink small areola and circled there. Slow, slow circles as my cunt was getting licked, and my breasts were getting sucked.

I bit my lip as her eyes finally met mine. Lust and craving were too dominant in her eyes. I looked down to see her thong still intact.

"Nobody has touched it yet," She said in a low voice.

Which meant it was mine for the night.

I smiled seductively in a haze, "What do you want me to do angel?" My fingers kept circling her boobs. From her areolas to the whole swell of it. It was huge. I loved them.

"Please," She begged.

"Please what?" I pinched her nipple and she moaned.

Loud and soft. Her moan was my last drop to control.

"Take me," she said.

And the next thing we both knew I shoved the guy from my boobs away. He muttered some curse in shock but everyone was too intoxicated to care. Except me, I was too turned on to care.

I held her wrist and made her circle around the sofa. She didn't hesitate and I made her sit on me. My movements were blurry but I separated her legs until she was on her knees with my thighs between him, and her breasts were on my face.

I took a nipple between my teeth and bit. Hard.

Kareena's head titled back in pleasure and she started whispering incoherently. My tongue circled her left nipple and my other hand went to press her right breast. It was heavy and delightful under my palm. I pressed it then slapped it. She moaned.

Then I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked. I kept sucking and licking and biting until all I could hear was her. Until only my taste remained on her skin. I pinched and slapped them. I wanted to break my angel today.

And I loved seeing the red on her skin.

"More," she pleaded with teary eyes.

I loved her tears as well.

My hand went down to touch her thighs, only to find wetness dripping from her panties.

"Look at you," I whispered over her pink nipple, now red with my bite marks.

"You're dripping for me, my little slut." I said and touched her folds over the excuse of a thong she was wearing.

The white of it was damp from her wetness, as I shoved her finger inside her thong and covered my fingers in her wetness. Then smeared the same all over her pink pouty lips.

My hand went back to of her head as I brought her down for a kiss. I wasn't gentle for her. I didn't caress her to open her lips. She parted them for me and I took and kept on taking. We both moaned in each other's mouth as she started grinding on my thigh for some friction.

I didn't point out the mess she was making on me, and simply teared her thong right off.

Our tongues collided and our breasts created friction against each other. Her nipples were on mine and I circled her waist with my free hand to pull her closer.

There was no space between our bodies. Her warm frail body was trembling in mine from grinding alone. She was going to cum and I'd be damned if it wasn't in my mouth.

I shoved her at the end of the couch with her head resting on the elevated side of it. Then I pulled the hair of one the girls licking my foot.

"Give her your breasts," I commanded. She stood up like a good pet and stood over Kareena.

"Suck them but keep your eyes on me. Understood?"

She nodded her head.

I slapped her cunt and she gasped in pain.

"Words, angel."

"Yes m-mommy."

That made me smile.

She was such a good lil bitch.

"Now spread your legs for me."

Her creamy legs parted for me as my eyes laid on the wet pink cunt. It was bare and her clit was pulsing without me touching.

The second girl eating me out was looking at me expectantly.

"Eat me from the back," I stated, and leaned down sideways on the couch. I was almost in doggy-style with my ass in the air where the second girl stroked her fingers at my other whole. Anal was heaven for me. And my angel's pussy in my mouth was straight up paradise.

I hooked my hands over her thighs, brought her close to my lips as she started sucking off the other girls nipples.

Her lips looked so pouty as she sucked them by hollowing her mouth and latching them to the nipples as if it was her lifeline, and I stretched my hands forward to palm her breasts. Before I licked her clit in a long stroke.

Everyone between the four of us was moaning and trembling. I kept licking up and down, up and down tasting her cunt, then bit and pulled on her clit when she cried.

The other girl's fingers were inside my ass, pulling in and out, in and out fast and hard as she too licked my cunt. I was grinding on her and spreading my wetness over her nose and cheeks and mouth, all the while my angel was doing the same over my mouth.

Her eyes were on me as she kept on lapping on the other girls breasts who was fingering herself by looking at all of us.

"I'm gonna- mommy-"

I pushed my finger inside her cunt. She was so damn tight and warm it shoved me almost to my climax.

"Yes, slut. Come on my mouth." I ordered and started fingering her fast, curling my fingers inside her and moving my tongue over her clit. I pinched her nipple extremely hard.

She moaned so damn loud I thought everyone stopped. She was so damn delicious as she trembled and shook in my arms. It triggered my own orgasm and I came all over the mouth of the girl who was eating me out. Both of the girls came together afterwards.

I licked my fingers off, and kissed Kareena's forehead softly. Before she slept on my breasts and I pulled her closer to me, and we both drifted into paradise.