[1]

"Armor Cannon." An elegant voice commanded.

The four gym leaders that came to the aid of Yellow froze, wondering who it was. Or if it was a helper of the Super Nerd that they were just blocking off from escaping. Their worries were slightly gone when they saw that the attack hit the Super Nerd.

They looked around confused, and on guard. Wondering who it was, they then saw two figures in the shadows, one of them being a fully dark silhouette, and another that had flames around them that was growing menacingly in the dark. "Who are you!?" Brock yelled, preparing for a battle.

When they didn't hear a response each of the Gym Leaders grabbed a Poké ball. They let their guard down when they saw her return her Pokémon.

The shadow figure jumped down and walked towards Yellow, "Hey! Get away from him!" Erika yelled out, but stopped when Dody walked forwards and nuzzled against the unknown girls face. "Hello Dody. It's been a while." Her soft voice caught their attention. That's when everyone saw her features, she had a cloak on, hiding her body except for her arms. She has a small face, sleepy looking blue eyes, long white hair that was tied into a low ponytail, freckles on her face soft pink looking eyes and a mature looking aura around her.

[y/n] walked towards her sister and brought her onto her lap, moving some hair away from her face. "Are you Pika?" Pika looked up and focused on [y/n]'s face, before recognizing her from the girl that he had met years ago, and seeing how Yellow was risking her life to protect him. He went towards the sisters. The happy and calming moment was soon gone when the fainted Super Nerd started to levitate.

"The Nerd...! What's happening to him?!" Blaine yelled, all of them looking at the person in shock. There was a weird black fog around the male and he was getting higher up. "This isn't good! He'll die if this keeps up!" Blaine yelled.

"We have to help him!" Misty exclaimed.

"Growlithe!"

"Graveler!"

"Omanyte!"

The respective trainers all let out their Pokémon. Yellow let out a grown and started to open her eyes. "[y/n].... What's going on... what's happening?"

"I left Paldea as soon as you called, and about the situation. I'm not to sure, but it looks like someone's trying to steal the person who might be the link to Red." [y/n] said seriously.

Yellow tried getting up, "I will..... help too..." Yellow said weakly, trying to get up. "Just sit still. You're injured. The people here are going to help, and I'm here too. Rest easy."

"Mega Punch!"

"Water Gun!"

"Okay! We've got him!" Cheered Brock with a grin. "Now, just drag him down!" Blaine commanded. Then the fog started to get thicker and a Gastly appeared. "Everyone, stand back. Ceruledge, help us out." She ordered. "Pika, go save that Caterpie from the tree!"

"Pi!"

"Ceruledge, Phantom Force after the Caterpie out of harms way."

"Ledge."

After Pika and Caterpie was out of the way, Ceruledge seemed to disappear and reappear behind the Gastly. Knocking him out, the Super Nerd fell to the ground, getting caught by Graveler. "Excellent work as always Ceruledge."

Ceruledge seemed to give the girl a smile and nodded, Yellow was petting Pika and Caterpie. Praising Pika, [y/n] turned around and walked towards the three. Petting Pika on the head and moving to his electric cheeks. Giggling when she saw the Pikachu lean into her touch. "That was beautiful done."