[6] Ekans the Ecstacy

"She has a Dragonite!?" One of them yelled, "Whatever, it's three against one! Ekans! Weezing!"

"Hypno! Slowpoke!"

"Voltorb! Electrode!"

"Dragonite! Get them off the ship!"

"Nite!" Dragonite flew up high into the sky and flew back down, making the Ekans and Weezing get sent towards the railing. This making the boat rock. "Stop making the boat rock!"

The boat continued to rock, "Yellow send out your Pokémon and make them go on the edge!" Yellow nodded and did what her sister said, while she was distracted the grin had a smirk seeing this as a chance. "Let's since the ship— and al the passengers with it! Slowpoke! Give 'em a dose of Confusion!"

The people let out a scream, holding their heads, some people were holding onto the edge trying not to fall. "Can't.... Hold on any longer." The Fan Club president started slipping and almost fell into the water , he got saved though by Kitty's String Shot. "What!?" The Rocket grunts looked around, they then noticed that Kitty had wrapped her string around all the passengers so much rather each of them had a life floaty keeping them from drowning. "It's that kids Caterpie!! There's so much thread around them.... That it's floating them like a life-saver!! Every last passenger we dumbed into the sea is still floating!!"

[y/n] leaned forwards and yelled, "Everyone!! Swim toward the harbor!!"

"I've heard of Caterpie silk being used to make expensive woven fabrics, but this is.... Ridiculous!!"

One of the other grunts looked down. "Hmm? Why are my feet so cold...?" The grunts then noticed that their legs, as well as their Hypno's legs were frozen solid. Then they finally noticed that Dragonite was sending an Ice Beam, freezing them. "Hypno! Attack!" The trainer of the Hypno commanded. "No, idiot! If Hypno attacks, who's going to keep us levitated?!"

"Oh... there's that..." The grunts saw that the barrier that was holding them up got sent flying down in the air. "The passengers are all safely at the docks. We're the only one on the boat. Care to give up?" [y/n] asked looking down at them. "Give up!? Ekans! Weezing! Sludge!! Acid!!" Their trainer demanded.

[y/n] got hit, and was falling down, Pika jumped down trying to catch her. But Dragonite swooped down and flew up, glaring down at the grunts. "Thanks Dragonite. Now Pika— Thunder Shock!!"

The trainer of Ekans and Weezing had tears rolling down his cheeks. "My Ekans! My Weezing!"

The other grunts ignored the man, wondering what was going on and what the sudden noise they heard was. "Do you hear...?" One of them asked. "Oh... NOOOO...!"

"Where'd that Raticate come from!?" One of them yelled seeing Ratty bit at the middle of the ship, the ship started falling and almost hit the grunts. One of them fainted from fear. One of them could only look at the ship that was falling, and one of them covered his head as if that could do anything.

Before they could get hit the boat stopped a few CM away from their faces. "Will you give up now?" [y/n] asked with a smirk on her face, hand on her waist. "Or do I tell Gravvy to let go?" Yellow asked looking at her Graveler that was holding onto the two parts of the ship.

"We.... G-give up..." One of the grunts sheepishly said, the one that was fainted had foam in his mouth.

Vermilion Harbor

The passengers were at the harbor and let out a sigh of relief and chatted about the events that happened. "Now, you scoundrels....!" The gentleman from before said, looking at the three and their Pokémon who were all tied up. He looked towards the sisters, a grin on his face. "[y/n], Yellow, is it? Do I have your permission to serve up the finishing blow?" He asked.

"What?" Yellow asked sheepishly, hands behind her head wondering what he was going to do.

"Go ahead.... I guess." [y/n] responded.

"Pay Day!! Pay Day!!"

Multiple coins appeared, the grunts all let out screams of pain and knocked out falling to the ground.

The older man had a proud smile and picked up the coins, he had a shine around him with flowers around him. "I did it! I finally defeated some bad guys!" He cheered for himself, then quickly looked at the sisters. "By the way, how is Red doing?" He asked.

"Well, actually."

"?"

".... You mean Red is missing?!" The older man screamed out in shock after hearing the explanation of the situation. "He responded to a letter of a challenge from someone.. and only Pika returned." Yellow explained. "I decided to head out to save Red, and bring him back, and my sisters helping! But.... We don't have any leads yet..." Yellow said sadly. "I see.... I see.... I see...." He said.

"Sir, do you know anything, or can you at least think of anything?" [y/n] asked. Yellow nodded from behind, Pika did the same. Wanting some sort of answer to find his trainer and friend.

The older man let out a hum, back turned to them. "I first met Red a little more than two years ago... at the time he was.... No. Before I speak of that.... I should tell you the legend that surrounds Vermilion Harbor." He said walking off.