[10] Breath of Dragonair Pt.3

"Yellow, hold on tightly!!" She said, Dragonite flew up high before going down quickly. the fight went on, until Dragonair sent out a Hyper Beam that was somehow bouncing off in almost any direction it wanted. Making it hard to dodge. "Pi!"

"No matter how quickly you scamper around... you're simple to catch!" Lance smirked. Before Pika could get hit, [y/n] jumped off of Dragonite and was able to bring Pika into her arms, but because of that she got hit in the back. She let out a cry of pain and started to fall. "[y/n]!"

"Pika!"

"I held back. She won't die." Lance said looking at her, but he was surprised. Not expecting her to take the damage for Pika. "Hm?!" Lance then seemed to noticed something. "That mark on that girls neck..... the mark of the Monarch!" Then he noticed the Pika that was in her arms. "And that Pikachu with a scar on one ear! So you were the ones Lorelei and Agatha were after! Lorelei is such a perfectionist.... She couldn't live with the knowledge that this Pikachu had escaped her.... And then you did the same to poor Agatha! The one they call Yellow Caballero!" Lance had a smirk on his face and looked at the unconscious [y/n]. "What a great situation. They'll both be happy when I deliver this Pikachu to them.... Though I couldn't care less! But, with her! The one with the Monarch ability.... We can get rid of all the evil Trainers in this world and make it pure!"

"Dragonair, wrap them all up and bring them with us. I have plans for them." Dragonair did as his trainer commanded and coiled its long body around the two. Pika started to struggle in the grasp of the Dragonair, while [y/n] was still fainted.

Yellow didn't know what to do in this situation, Dragonite couldn't attack or do anything in fear of hitting [y/n] and Pika and it was against her morals. Then she realized something, "Pika! Substitute!" Pika did as commanded, the clone jumped up and hit Lance in the face. There was a cut on Lance's face. Blood dripping down his cheek, he looked at Yellow. "I told you I was holding back.... Didn't I?"

"If you want to be food for the Magikarp that badly, then.... Dragon Rage!" Lance commanded an attack, releasing Pika and [y/n] during the attack. Dragonite flew down into the water avoiding the attack, Lance had a smirk, assuming that he had defeated them.

Yellow noticed the ball for Dragonite and called back Dragonite, she didn't know how to control the powerful Dragonite, or all of it moves. Yellow looked around, then she realized something that would work in their favor.

Lance was on top of his Dragonair, swimming peacefully. Feeling that his job was done, but he soon noticed the quick splashes that was coming towards them. Yellow and Pika were on a surfboard, [y/n] was still fainted and on the board with them. "Pika! Thunderbolt!" Yellow commanded, the two swam past them, but the attack still hit. When the orb of lighting disappeared, as well as their attackers.

Yellow was silent and she was panting after the situation that had just happened. "A trainer who loves Pokémon.... Destroying mankind for their sake..." Yellow reached down and had a hand towards Pika. "What do you guys think? Could you really have better lives... if we were gone?"

"Pi?"

Yellow thought for a moment, before remembering when she was younger and meeting a certain trainer who told her to care for Pokémon for there to be a friendship between them.

"Friends!!"

"Chu!"

"Yes!! Forever!! Then let's get going.... To the city at the other end of the sea!" Yellow cried it, pointing forwards, Pika doing the same.