[3] Pidgeotto Pick-Me-Up

"I'm gonna call you Kitty!" Yellow declared while lifting up her new friend Caterpie. "Yellow, are you ready to go?" [y/n] asked while walking forwards, her hands were tightening her ponytail. Yellow put Kitty onto the ground and nodded, "We need to go for a quick errand, so watch after Kitty while we're gone! Got it Pika?" Pika nodded, "Oh, one second." [y/n] grabbed Luxury ball and sent out a small Shroodle, "Pika, this little one is Shroodle. She's pretty shy, so please watch after her too."

"Pika!"

[y/n] gave a closed eyed smile, "Thanks Cutie." She said scratching the top of Pika's head. Giggling when she saw the small electric rodent coo and lean into the touch. "It's nice to meet you Shroodle!" Yellow greeted, the two sisters started walking off but stopped when Shroodle nuzzled against [y/n]'s leg.

"It's going to be okay. Stay with Pika and Kitty, okay?" [y/n] picked up Shroodle and put her by Pika before walking off. When the two of them were gone, Shroodle seemed to shake. Tears forming in her eyes before she started running in the direction of her trainer, not knowing that there was a small hole in the ground. Pika and Kitty, however did and ran. Pika went into the hole, letting Shroodle walk over without falling. "Pika, Pikachu!" Pika said, meanwhile Kitty had also gotten distracted by a leaf going through the air.

That was when Pika saw cacti in the place that Kitty was walking. Pika quickly ran and pushed the cacti out of the way, his paws hurting. With tears in his eyes he blew the leaf in another direction. The leaf soon disappeared and Kitty let out a sigh, feeling hunger Pika and Kitty both went together and searched for food. The leaf that Pika found and gave to Kitty was not to her standards , so the two were there wondering what they could do.

Meanwhile, Shroodle was going around trying to find [y/n]. Not knowing that there was a group of Pidgeotto flying towards her, the leader snatched her up and that was when Pika and Kitty both noticed. Pika climbed up on of the large rock pillars that was there and sent a Thunder Shock. Shocking the bird and making it drop Shroodle. Kitty was the one who caught the Pokémon.

That was when they noticed a little tree that was growing flowers. That's were Kitty was able to get her meal, overall. Pika that day felt proud. He was able to keep both Pokémon safe and found a food source that Kitty liked.

"We're back!" Yellow exclaimed, the two had a armful of flowers. "We heard that Caterpie's favorite food is the Vermilion flower, so we went to get some... but since there aren't many plants or trees around here.... It took us a whole day to get this mu— huh?" Yellow stopped talking when she saw the three Pokémon sleeping together. Kitty was on the left of Pika while Shroodle was nuzzled up against Pika's left. On her head was one of the Vermilion flowers.