[13] Karate Machop!

[y/n]'s eyes widened when she saw the ice figure of Red, "Ah...." [y/n] leaned closer. "It's Red.... It's Red!" [y/n] yelled out in slight relief, but more worry. "Pi.... Pika... pikappiii!!"

"[y/n]! Pika! Calm down!"

Blaine said placing his hands onto the older girl, "[y/n]! Let's listen more to what Brock has to say!"

"Brock... that isn't Red.... Is it?"

"Good eye, Blaine. It's just a lump of ice... cast in the shape of our missing friend! It's hollow inside... the backside's ripped open like a used cocoon."

"So that's what you meant by 'was here but isn't now'..."

"B-Brock.... Are you saying that.... Red escaped from the ice cocoon after being frozen by an ice attack?!" Yellow asked leaning forwards. "How else do you explain it?" I've heard of something like this before— two years ago, Red was encased in ice during the Sylph Company battle, same kind of attack, I'd say." Brock explained to them, "But there's no way an attack like that on one's own! So there was someone helping... but who? And why?!"

The call then got cut off and Misty popped up, "Blaine!1 there's trouble!! Pewter City is being stack by an army of Pokémon!!"

"Misty?!"

"And it's not just Pewter either! Cerulean and Celadon— my city and Erika's—- are—" the phone call got cut off again, "Misty? Misty!! Cut off... Brock! Did you hear that!? Get off that mountain now!"

Meanwhile, in Pewter City. There was lots of Machop vandalizing the city. Breaking buildings and already getting the city in ruins. The same was happening except it was filled with Gengar and Haunter. In Celadon, Erika had a bow and arrow, preparing to defend herself if needed. There was lots of Cloyster around.

"So... the Elite Four have launched their attack at last! Which could be a disaster.... Or the perfect opportunity!"

"Opportunity?"

Blaine slammed a map down onto the table they were at, "Through my investigation, I've pinpointed the location of the Elite Four Headquarters— there!"

"An island..." Blaine nodded, "But not an island on any map! I'm wagering that the Elite Four are expecting me to go to the aid of Misty and the others, but we can go behind their back Ana attack the island now—- the two of you and me!"

"What?!"

"Understood."

"You... and us. The three of us." [y/n] said, before looking down when Pika tugged her leg. "We know about Red... do you want to....?"

"PIKA!"

"Yeah, Pika... I feel the same!"

"Okay, Blaine, we're in!" Yellow declared, Blaine nodded but stopping when he felt a pain in his wrapped up arm. "Blaine! What's wrong?!" Yellow asked going towards him. "It's.... Nothing... I'm giving you the map. Will you two head out before me?" He asked while handing [y/n] the map. "It... would be... more to our advantage... to follow different routes. You two will hit land... on the opposite side of the island. I'll.... Make some... preparations.... And follow you two.... Understood?" He asked while panting, and looking like he was trying to catch his breath. ".... We understand."

"Yellow, Pika. Let's head out!"

Pika used Surf again, Yellow with him. [y/n] sent out her trusty Dragonite.