Chapter 2

After sending the aerial mini-cassettes to survey the whole city to create a new base, Y/n decided to go to the computer that came with the apartment and begin hacking as many things as he could as he waited for his mini-cassettes to return. He uses one of TF Prime Soundwave's abilities, the wired tentacles used for hacking and downloading data. A tentacle came out of his chest then slithered to the computer screen and attached itself to it. 

Y/n: "Let's see what I can find in this little machine." He said to himself as his visor screen began to show a download bar as he was gathering data. "Hm, not much to gain here. Why don't we try this." He said as his visor screen began to show that he was going deeper into the Net. 

The deeper he got in, the more data appeared on his visor. He was gathering data from NCPD, the Corporations, and just anything and everything that he could steal to make his goal easier. As he got deeper into Cyberspace, he came across 5 persona individuals looking around the area they were in. 

Y/n: "Hm." He said as he scanned the individuals. "As I thought." 

These 5 personas all have one thing in common. They all seemed to have a symbol of a big skull with 2 small skulls near it with VD next to it.

 They all seemed to have a symbol of a big skull with 2 small skulls near it with VD next to it

(I don't own this image or Cyberpunk 2077.)

Y/n: "Hm, what to do with them? Even though the Decepticons are untraceable when it comes to hacking, I just got here, and doing something as effective as this will unknowingly cause problems early on." He said to himself as he continued to look at them.

V.D 1: "I sense someone here. With us." One of them said as they spoke Haitian.

V.D 2: "Then we must look for them." Another one spoke.

V.D 3: "Yes, but where can they be? I don't see anyone else but us here."

Y/n: "They can't see me, which is good. That one must of sense to me because of their voodoo spirituality. Must be a priest Netrunner." He said to himself as he silently exited from the Net, and went back in the apartment. "Perhaps it's ... logical if I go to the Net once a base is created. What to do now?" He said to himself as he coated a phrase from the cold scientist Shockwave. 

His visor began to beep as 6 signals began to head in his direction at a fast pace. It was the mini-cassettes that he sent out on a scouting mission. They all entered the apartment through the same window they left. 

Y/n: "Return." He commanded in a monotone voice as all the cassettes went back into his body and the data they gathered went into his system. 

With each data he received, he looked through the pros and cons of each distract. What kind of people lived in the area, what gangs there are, how much the NCPD patrol the area, are there mercs and Netrunners living there, just everything the cassettes can find and not get spotted by people. 

Y/n: "This city is a shit hole, there's more cons than pros in every district. It's more logical to create a base in Watson. Other than the Badlands where the Aldecaldos are, Watson is the only other place we, the players, have more of a connection with, especially since Vik and Misty, live here. The big issue is the Scavengers and Maelstrom, but we enjoy killing those borg fuckers." He said as he quoted what Jackie calls Watson's gang. "Hm, I wonder what time is it."

He looks at the time from his visor and sees that it's a quarter to ten at night right now. He also noticed something he seemed to overlook, which was the year he was in. 

Y/n: "2076? It seems that I'm a year early from the campaign and currently in Edgerunners right now. Though it seems like I'm a few months away from the first episode. I will need to meet the Martinez family sometime and change their future. Perhaps my first objective will be to meet Maine's crew and the Martinez and save them as they will be useful allies." He said as the visor began to show images of the Edgerunner crew, the Martinez family, and the scumbag Faraday. "Perhaps a night walk in the city will help me plan my next action." He said himself as he decided to exit from his apartment and walk to the elevator, once again ignoring the looks he was receiving from other civilians.

After the slow elevator ride to the bottom floor of the apartment, Y/n walked aimlessly as he tried to strategize on what to do first before heading to one of Watson's many abandoned buildings and factories and beginning the construction of his base. During his walk, he realized that he was currently on a familiar street, which was Kabuki. As he continued walking for a bit, he came across a familiar bar, that we, the players, enjoyed going into during and after the campaign.

Y/n: 'Lizzie's Bar. The place where V's struggle began. Let's see what we can do here.' He said to himself as he walked to the bar's parking lot.

Let's see what he will do when he comes across one of NC's newest gangs.