Chapter 3

The Gangs of Night City. We have all seen and read about them. Hell, there are some of us who wish that there was an option to join a gang, or at least have a good relationship with them. The thing though, is which gang should V have allied themselves with if that was optional.  

We all know for a fact, that the gang that we won't ever consider joining, would be Maelstrom, the Voodoo Boys, Tyger Claws, Scavengers, the Wraiths, and the Animals. Maelstrom because they're fuckin savages that should be killed on sight, same with the Scavengers and Wraiths.  The Voodoo Boys are because they're trying to hack into the Blackwall which would lead to them being able to do anything they desire and because of what they have done with Evelyn Parker, which led to her suicide. Animals because they're nothing more than just big muscles which are hired as bodyguards and sell their so-called "Juice", overall pretty much useless. Lastly, the Tyger Claws because of many reasons. The reason why they are one of the most deadly and powerful gangs in the city is because Arasaka themselves backs them. That's what makes them so dangerous and how they know how to make the best eddies.

The gangs that we don't really mind joining are the Valentinos and 6th Street. The Valentinos because it was the same gang that Jackie was in and they will protect each other as shown when Padre said that no one will think of hurting Mama Welles. Although, in one of the gigs from Padre, they killed some young lady that Padre was going to protect from the Valentinos, but was too late. They are still a gang at heart no matter how close they are with each other. Now 6th Street is pretty much a gang that's made up of veterans and those who are doing what the NCPD can't do. Unfortunately, just as Silverhand said, they are just nothing but "nonstop patriotic bullshit." 

The only other gangs that most of us would want to join, are the Aldecaldos, one of the endings, and the Mox. The Aldecaldos is pretty much self-explanatory. Panam, Nomad Life, and pretty much being in the family. Now the Mox though, they are unfortunately the weakest gang out of all of them. Other than Watson and Lizzle's bar, they don't have any other territory unless they want to get attacked by the other gangs, mainly the Tyger Claws. Other than Judy Alvarez, Evelyn Parker, and perhaps the bouncer, Ria Wheeler, they are pretty much one of the most popular gangs in the series.

Which brings us to our protagonist.

Y/n walked up to the entrance of the club and was stopped by the woman, that many fans wished she was a romance option, Rita Wheeler.

(I don't own this image or Cyberpunk 2077 or Edgerunners.)

Rita: "Hold up a sec, input." The Mox said as she stood in front of the doors with her baseball bat leaning on her shoulder.

The Cyber Goddess Chosen stopped a few feet away from the hot bouncer, to not anger or the Mox.

Rita: "Hm, I've never seen a face implant like that before." She said as she looked at Y/n's visor, which was covering his entire face. "You new to Night City?" She asked.

Y/n decided that since his appearance is Soundwave from the Prime Series, he would take Soundwave's vow of silence and only speak once he fully trusts somebody. After all, you never trust anybody in Night City, which is one of the first things we hear in the game. 

Y/n: *Slightly nods his head.* 

Rita: "Interesting. With a rare implant like that, you must be a Corpo." She stated.

Y/n: *Shakes his head no at the assumption.* 

Rita: "No? Then you where did you get it?" She asked with curiosity.

Y/n just stares at Rita, as if he doesn't want to say anything since he's taking the vow of silence.

Rita: "The silent type. Smart choice in this city." She said with a smirk. "Well then, Welcome to Lizzie's. Here are the House rules. There will be severe penalties for any unauthorized recording. No drugs, no groping. Someone catch your eye, you do not grab 'em. You find 'em in the catalog, ask for a BD, and get yourself a box. Any questions?" She asked.

Y/n shakes his head as he remembers the rules from the game. Either way, he's not here for a BD, just here for curiosity to enter Lizzie's with his own eyes. Or rather his visor. 

Rita: "Then come on in, input." She said with a smirk.

Before Y/n could the Mox's headquarters, he, Rita, and the Mox that was smoking next to her, heard the sounds of car engines and tires screeching. The three of them, including the random civilians who are hanging out in the parking lot, look at the streets, and both Moxes are wide-eyed at what they are witnessing. 2 Cars and 4 Motorbikes were heading to the bar fast. They belong to the Tyger Claws.

T.C 1: "Prepare to die!" One of them, who was on the bike with a katana, yells in Japanese.

T.C 2: "Don't mess with the Tyger Claws, you whores!" Another one from a different bike with an SMG yells.

Rita: "Shit!" The bouncer yells in panic.

Suddenly, both Moxes were grabbed by their waist by Y/n and jumped high, behind the bar's neon sign on the roof. Smart strategy as the entrance to the bar was being riddled with bullets from the Tyger Claw's guns. 

Rita: "Holy shit! Thank you!" She yells to Y/n, who just slightly nods.

Y/n then pointed to both Moxes and then pointed to the floor of the bar's roof. Both Moxes nodded as they understood that Y/n wanted them to call the Moxes in the bar that they were being attacked by the Tyger Claws and to lockdown the bar. While the ladies were doing that, Y/n looked at the T.C. goons, who aimed their guns at them.

T.C 3: "There on the roof! Kill them!" They order with their assault rifle to aim at them. 

Y/n: 'Time to show them, how strong the Decepticons are.' He said to himself as amounted cannon came out of his shoulder. 

(I don't own this image and Transformers is owned by Hasbro

(I don't own this image and Transformers is owned by Hasbro. Only the shoulder-armed cannon.)

Mox 1: "What is that?" She asked as both Moxes saw the cannon suddenly come out of his shoulder. 

The shoulder-armed cannon began to light up before a large supersonic blast was fired at the shooting Tyger Claws. The blast sent the T.C. vehicles flying and the grunts dropped their guns and held their ears while screaming as the sonic wave was causing them massive pain. A few seconds later, all the Tyger Claws' heads suddenly exploded. The cannon then went back into Y/n's body as he continued to look at the dead T.Cs. Both Mox stared at him with one thing on their minds.

Rita and Mox 1: "Nova." They said with a whisper as they stared at their hero.

It seems that this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.