Chapter 7

The ride back to Lizzie's Bar was calm and normal as if Y/n, and the mini-con Glit, didn't just kill two squads of Trauma Team on the highway. On the way back, Y/n ordered Glit to ensure the two Martinezs were stabilized until they returned to Y/n's lab. It was a good strategy to become Flatline since the black tarp on the flatbed made it easier for Glit to stabilize the mother and son, without worrying about being seen. 

Y/n: "Glit, we are near the back entrance of Lizzie's, prepare to treat our patients." He commanded in a monotone voice towards the medic mini-con, who nodded in response.

After another minute of driving, they made it back to Watson, Kabuki and we were near the back entrance of the bar. The garage door opened and Y/n slowly entered and parked the truck. Glit hops out then goes to the main computer and presses a few buttons. Two medical beds were deployed and Glit went to the back of the truck and carried the Martinez Family to the medical beds to prepare them for treatment. Meanwhile, Y/n went back into his cybertronian mode and began to change into another Decepticon that's needed in this situation.

Y/n: "Decepticon Selection, "Knock-Out" selected. Begin Transformation." He commanded in a monotone command.

The Cyber Goddess chosen's appearance began to change. He went from Flatline to the red Decepticon Medical Doctor/ Racer from Transformers Prime. He also made sure to add a Visor-like Mask, similar to Soundwave, so that nobody could see his face.

 He also made sure to add a Visor-like Mask, similar to Soundwave, so that nobody could see his face

(I don't own this image.)

Y/n then walked to his main computer and began typing. The screen begins to show the damages that Glit scanned from the Martinez to see what needs to be treated and if cyberware should be installed in them.

Y/n: "Gloria Martinez, Age: 35, Sex: Female. Cyberware: EMP Threading. Wounds: Gunshot wounds on the upward body, Broken bones on arms and ribs, punctured lungs, and head trauma." He stated after running a full diagnostic on the mother. " David Martinez, Age: 17, Sex: Male. Cyberware: EMP Threading and Personal Link. Wounds: Minor cuts and bruises on the upward body, Head Trauma, Minor broken bones, and... a damaged spine." He stated with a smirk behind his mask as he ran a diagnostic on the son.