Chapter 11

Panic and Anxiety.

That's what Dorio felt right now as she paced around the lab while waiting for Maine to leave the operating room. Gloria is comforting her and stating that Maine is going to be fine. He might leave even better than he was when he came in. Rebecca was chatting with Rita, along with David, to see what exactly Y/n was doing to Maine. Kiwi and Lucy are on the other side of the Lab with deep thought, wondering what exactly did Y/n do to counter the quickhack. Pilar, on the other hand, was too busy checking out the two armored Moxes along with the female robots that were guarding the operating room. 

Gloria: "Don't worry Dorio, Soundwave will be done any minute now." Said the young mother as Dorio was next to her bed. 

Dorio: "I can't stop worrying Gloria. I just met the guy and who knows what he's doing to Maine." The Ex-Animal Said with nervousness.

Rita: "Will you relax, big girl?" Said the bouncer as she was checking out metallic nails on her cyberarms. "All of us have been treated or given customed chrome from Big Daddy." She said with a smirk as the other 2 Moxes nodded in agreement. 

Dorio can only glare at the bouncer since it was she who brought the female robots that stunned Maine before Soundwave dragged his unconscious body to the operating room.  

David: "She isn't wrong since he did install the Sandevistan in me." He said pointing to the chrome on his back as Rebecca looked behind him.

Rebecca: "Wow! It looks clean as fuck!" Said the short Ex-Mox as Pilar also looked at the chrome.

Pilar: "Holy shit! Looks like a Corpo-doc did it." He said as he touched Sandy with his cyberhands.

David: "Woah! Hey! I just got these installed! I'm still sensitive from the procedure!" He yells with a shiver as he turns around to avoid the Merc's touch. 

Pilar: "How the fuck did a gang like this get a guy like that to work with you all?" Asked the tech-head.

Mox 1: "What is that supposed to mean?" Asked one of the armored Mox with a scowl.

Pilar: "Nothing. It's just weird to have a miracle worker like that guy, be the boss of this gang that's full of joytoys, hookers, and plastic dolls. You would think that he's with Maelstrom since he looks more borg than human. Or he's a Corpo since all of this shit is more advance." He explains while looking at the supercomputer.

Rita: "You might be right, but he just showed up one day and saved me from those Tyger Claw fuckers. He asked to be partners with us, but I insisted that he join the Moxes instead. He accepts and in a matter of weeks, our bar has become so advanced." The bouncer said with a smirk. 

Rebecca: "So cool Choom!" Yells the short Ex-Mox with David nodding.

Lucy: "What I want to know is how the fuck did he stop and countered our quickhack so fast?" She said while holding her head in pain with Kiwi nodding.

Mox 2: "Soundwave's Neural is too advanced and complicated. No one can quickhack him and those who try, end up being batshit insane." She said with a smirk as both the armored Moxes and Rita's cyberoptics were glowing red. 

The Netrunners of Maine's crew flinched as the Moxes were staring at them in the eyes, almost as if they were waiting for the two of them to succumb to madness. 

Suddenly, the door to the operating room was opened which got everyone in the lab's attention. The female robots all stand aside to allow people to enter or exit the room. Inside the dark operating room, exited out someone different than when they entered. The Edgerunners see someone in neon violet and purple cybernetic armor with a metallic claw for a left hand and a single yellowish optic.

Dorio: "W-Who the hell are you?! Where's Maine or Soundwave?!" yells the Ex-Animal.

Mox 1: "He is Soundwave."

Mox 2: "Rather, the same person as Soundwave is more of a codename." Said the other Mox. 

Dorio: "Codename?" Asked the strong woman.

Rebecca: "Then, who's he?" She asked.

Rita: "Say hello to Shockwave." The bouncer introduced as Shockwave's single optic was glowing brightly.

The edgerunners can only look at Shockwave in silence as his head and body seem to have some bloodstains. 

Dorio: "I'm not going to ask again." Said the Ex-animal. "Where is Maine?" She said with more confidence as she walked up to the Decepticon scientist with her Gorilla Arms ready to hit him. 

Y/n: 'Ha, your gorilla arms are nothing but sticks compared to Cybertronian metal.' He said in his head as he looked at Dorio. 

The leader of the Mox looked to the Armored Moxes and nodded to them. Without hearing him speak, the 2 armored Moxes were already behind Dorio and slammed her head to the hard concrete floor. The other edgerunners were all getting ready to attack Shockwave, but the female bots were already aiming their Null Rays at them, causing them to stop to not avoid getting shot. 

Rita: "What did I say to you when you entered?" Said the bouncer as she walked to Dorio, who was struggling to get up. "I said, "Don't do anything stupid". 

Mox 1: "What can you expect Rita?"

Mox 2: "Based on her appearance, she looks like an Animal. All brawn and no brains."

Rita: "Ain't that the goddamn truth." Said the bouncer.

Y/n then pointed to the operating room as he walked up to the main computer to research something.

Rita: "Now, you can see your boy toy. Once we let you go, you better not think of attacking us, Big Girl. That is your last warning." She said in a threatening tone.

The two armored Moxes then got up, releasing Dorio from the floor, and walked near Y/n. Dorio slowly gets up and heads inside the operating room with the rest of the Edgerunner's crew behind her.

What they saw inside, was not what they expected. Especially with a guy like Maine.