Chapter 9

Silence. That's what was happening in the Mox's "leader" laboratory. He's standing in front of the man David looked up to after his mom's passing in the show. The same man, who was unfortunately arrogant enough to try to get more implants, was aware that he was developing cyberpsychosis but was too much of a dumbass to receive help and that cost him and Dorio's life in the end. Not if Y/n has anything to say and do about it.

Y/n: 'Good thing I'm in human form, else I wouldn't fit in this building. It still amazes me that I'm taller than Maine and Dorio, probably the same height as Smasher.' He said as he continued to stare at the man.

Maine: "You're... the ripperdoc?" He asked with nervousness.

Y/n can just slightly nod before taking his eyes off Maine and walking up to the main computer. 

Mox 1: "Big Daddy is more than just a ripperdoc." Said one of the Mox.

Mox 2: "He's a miracle worker." The other Mox added.

Pilar: "Yeah, I can tell." He said as he stared at the two Moxes, mainly their armor as he didn't know if Corpos like Arasaka and Militech have armor like that. 

Y/n then began typing on his computer, mainly to get some results. What the Edgerunner crew doesn't know is that there's a scanner on the top of the door that scans people once they enter the lab. The data gets sent to the main computer, where Y/n can see what the individual has. Cyberware, Viruses, Hidden Weapons, and Y/n can silently install a tracker in their interface. 

Y/n: 'It's better to act now than later.' He said in his head as his visor began to light up, signaling that he was making a call.

Rita: "Did you need something, Big Daddy?" Asked the female bouncer as she was outside guarding the door with two other Mox with her.

Y/n nodded as his visor lit up, showing her to come to the lab. The visor then shows Rita, six security badges.

Rita: "You want me to come to your lab with six guards with me?" She asked with clarification as Y/n nodded in response. "What for, Stud?" She questions. 

Y/n response was his visor showing a cybernetic skull with small lighting bolts around the head, signaling that a cyberpsycho was involved in Lizzie's Bar. 

Rita: "Holy Shit! I'm on it!" She yells as Y/n cuts the call.

Y/n then stepped away from the computer and walked over to Pilar, who slightly step-backed a bit. 

Pilar: "W-Woah, back the fuck off!" He yells with nervousness.

Y/n looks at Pilar for a second before he looks down at Pilar's Golden Techie hands. In a quick flash, Y/n grabbed Pilar's golden hands and lifted the Merc so he could take a good look at them since there wasn't any information about them. 

Pilar: "Hey! What the fuck! Put me down!" He yells in panic but is ignored.

Y/n: 'Hm, nothing special about these cyberhands. Seems that they're mainly used for techies or Cybernetic Specialists. Overall, I would label these as "Uncommon" as I can create better cybernetic hands than these.' He said in his head with disappointment before dropping Pilar on his ass.

Pilar: "Ow!" He said with pain.

Y/n then walked up to the Strong woman Dorio, who didn't show it but felt intimidated by the Decepticon. The Cyber Goddess Champion then gently grabbed Dorio's chin and looked into her eyes. Dorio, for some reason, slightly blush from the gesture with Maine looking pissed at Y/n.

Dorio: "W-What are you doing?" She asked as Y/n slightly turned her head left and right. 

Y/n: 'Hm, Cyberoptics, Gorilla Arms, Cyberlegs, and EMP Threading. Nothing special about her chrome except the Gorilla Arms. As expected from someone who was part of the Animals.' He said in his head as he let her go and walked to the eager Ex-Mox.