Chapter 8

Maine and his Edgerunner Crew have entered Lizzie's Bar, but they still wonder about Rita's warning at the entrance. Whoever this "Big Daddy" is, must be important to this young gang in Night City. Once they reached the lobby, they all stopped to stare at the new improved Lizzie's.

Rebeca: "Holy shit." She said in awe as everyone nodded in silence.

The crew sees a new and improved bar. Lizzie's has new leather couches and better neon lights all over the building. The tables and chairs have been replaced with new ones. The bar has better security such as better cameras with some of them hidden to spy on their customers. New TV's all over the walls. Even the employees have some unique cyberware on them.

 Even the employees have some unique cyberware on them

(I don't own this image.)

Pilar: "This is fuckin paradise!" He yells with a perverted smile with Maine nodding in agreement, only both of them to get smacked in the head by Rebecca and Dorio. 

Lucy: "We're not here to have fun Pilar, we came for the package." She informs the distracted males. 

Dorio: "Yeah, let's just get what we paid for and then we can leave." The Ex-Animal said in agreement.

The crew dragged the males and went up to one of the female Mox near the bartender, Mateo Thiago.

Rebecca: "Hey Milly, Mateo! How's it been?" The ex-Mox greeted her old friends.

Milly: "Rebecca? Never thought I'd see you here again." Said the random Mox.

Mateo: "What brings you and your friends here?" Asked the bartender.

Maine: "We're looking for someone. Her last name is Martinez." The leader spoke up to the Moxes.

Milly's optics began to slightly glow, signaling that she was receiving a call from somebody. A few seconds later, she nodded as she ended the call.

Milly: "So you're looking at Big Daddy's guests?" Asked the Mox.

Rebecca: "Ok, who the fuck is Big Daddy?! I've been hearing that since I got here!" Yells the ex-Mox.