Chapter 8

The next day I am debating on staying home because it's going to be so awkward with Cameron, but I don't want to miss cheer practice.

So I get up, and get ready, and go down stairs. I see my dad making eggs and ask him "Can you make me eggs please." with a big smile.

He says "Of course."

I sit at the table and go on my phone and go to the group chat we made last night with Maddy, Liv, and Chloe. And text "all meet me at my locker and if we see Cameron we all walk the other way."

After I eat some breakfast and get to the school. I find myself walking to my locker with all of my friends surrounding me. I can't believe he kissed me.

After Liv and I get our books out of our locker, we are off to our first class which we have together.

After a bunch of boring classes I have with no friends it was lunch. I made it through half the day.

At lunch Chloe asks "Did he see you?"

I say "No, but I have math and home ech with him and I have both classes today."

Liv says "If he talks to you in math just pretend you are paying hardcore attention."

"I'll try." I answer.

Next period when I am walking to math he catches up to me in the hall and in my head I am freaking out. Everyone is looking at us walking so close.

I am praying he wont start talking to me, then he looks like he was going to say something. I turn my head other way and walk as fast as I can to the class and my seat.

When he sat next to me he kept staring at me as usual but it was a different stare as if he wanted to talk to me, so I walked to the side of the room and grabbed one of the bathroom passes.

I start walking towards the girl's bathroom when Cameron starts trying to catch up to me. When he caught up he said "Hey babe."

I walked into the girl's bathroom and the next thing I know he's following me in. The bathroom was luckily empty.

I turn to him and say "What the hell are you doing? This is the girl's room."

He smirks and says "This is not my first time in here. I wanted to talk to you."

"Talk to me later when I'm not in the bathroom." I say with a bit of sass in my voice.

He laughs and says "I heard you were avoiding me. Is it because I kissed you?"

"I wasn't avoiding you Cam we just don't have any classes together. You're going to get us in trouble if you are in here." I say while I'm on my way out.

He follows and a teacher was passing us while we are walking out and looks shocked. It is Mrs.Redman. She looks at us and says "Excuse me, but this is the lady's room and you are not allowed in it Mr.Watters."

We just stare at her with blank faces and she opens her mouth again and says "Both of you come with me."

We both follow her and we knew we were on our way to the principle's office. He pulls me by my waist closer to him and he puts his mouth near my ear and whispers "I hope your acting is good."

Our bodies separate and we go into the office and sit. Mr.Adams is the Boba High principle.

He glares at us and says "What were you two doing in the bathroom."

I look over to Cam giving him a tell them what happened face. And he winks at me and goes off and says "Sophie here said she was feeling sick and I just had to make sure the baby was okay, being the father and all."

I look at him with a that's the best you can think of face.

I then grab Cam's hand and look at him and say "Cam it was so sweet of you to worry about the baby like that, but I went to the doctor yesterday and it was a false alarm."

He looks at me and gasps "You're not pregnant? This is amazing news."

We both then look at Mr.Adams and the Mrs.Redman to see if they bought the story.