Chapter 11

So pretty much the rest of the detention was Cameron scrolling through his Instagram feed and sending snapchats to random girls. And me just sitting there watching him.

So when she finally tells us that we can leave I start walking towards the box I put my phone in for this horrible hour.

But Cam grabs it and starts running out the library doors with it.

I yell at him "Give it back; you're not funny."

So I chase him out the library doors and to the right towards the empty hallways.

So Cameron grabs my hand and pulls me while saying "Let's take the long way."

I look down at our hands and it put some sort of a trance on me. I can't explain the feeling but it was like I couldn't say no.

I go to pull away, but he looks at me and says "Come on. Do you want your phone back or not?"

I say "Fine, but I have to call my dad."

He lets go of my hand and starts running down a hallway and says "I'll drive you home!" He says it rather loud but most of the teachers were gone by now.

I yell "Wait up!" And start running after him.

He starts pulling up the things that open the lockers.

I say "We're in high school I doubt anyone still pre sets their locks."

A few lockers down he finds one that opens. I run up to the locker. It's just has a bunch of books and binders in it.

Then Cam sees gum and takes two pieces out he offers me one.

I look at him with an are you stupid expression on my face and say "Really? Put those back."

He says "They were stupid enough to pre set their locker."

I shut the locker and we keep walking. He asks me "How's cheer?"

I say "Fine."

And then he asks "Can you show me a flip?"

I look at him to see if he is serious. He was dead serious so I ask "Right now?" And look behind me down the empty hallway.

He says "Yeah. Why you can't do one?"

"I can but I'm not getting in trouble again." I reply.

He stops walking making me stop and says "Soph nobody is here anymore. We can be making out on Mr.Green's desk right now and nobody would know.

I smirk at him and say "Wow sounds like you know that from experience."

He says "Ha ha very funny... It sounds like you are too scared to do it."

I say "Fine, but if some janitor gets me in trouble I'm taking you down with me." While pointing to him.

I get it position and wait a second to just breath. I look at him and stick my tongue out playfully.

I stick my arms up and spring my body back and over landing on my feet.

He claps and puts his little signature smirk back on his face.

I say "Thank you, thank you." And do this little curtsy.

He laughs and says "Well that wasn't so hard. You got to take some chances sometimes."

When we get downstairs and to the door that leads to the student parking lot I put my hand out waiting for my phone. He puts it in my hand and I swipe and unlock my IPhone. I go to call my dad and then Cam sees me.

He says "I'm driving you right?"

I say "I'm just going to call my dad to pick me up."

He says "Why? We live right next to eachother. What's the point?"

I look up at him and say "We have to go somewhere."

He says "Oh yeah, where?"

I back up a little and say "I don't have to explain anything to you."

He goes to say something, but my dad picks up and I tell my dad to pick me up.

My dad says "I'm on my way."

I look at Cameron and say "Sorry he says he's on his way."

Cam rolls his eyes.

"Maybe another time." I say obviously not meaning it.

I turn around and start walking to the side door where my dad usually picks me up from cheer.

I go outside and sit on the bench and wait for my dad to come. I go on my phone and text Liv.

I text "detention was horrible 😒🔫"

She texts back "shouldn't of made out in the girls bathroom 😂😂"

I text back "wow you're so funny"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note)- hope you guys are all enjoying. I appreciate all the new followers and all the votes. Keep commenting if you have any ideas for chapters or thoughts.

What do you guys think of Cameron? Please comment I love to hear what you think.