Chapter 41 P2/3

He gets out of the car and opens my door and grabs for my hand and pulls me.

I get out of the car and look at him and say "Wear... anything." Putting the pieces together in my head.

He opens his door and and it seems like no one is home.

I look at him and say "Are we in an empty house together?"

"Brooke is having a little chorus concert for her pre-K class right now. So yes the house is empty."

"Interesting..." I say while looking around his living room.

He grabs my hand and says "We are going to go downstairs, and wait for the food to get here."

"What food?" I ask.

"I ordered us a pizza. You do eat pizza, right?" He says as he looks back at me.

"Yeah I eat pizza. I think everyone likes pizza." I laugh.

We are walking down the stairs to his basement, and it's so cool. There's a flat screen, two couches, an air hockey table, and a big Barbie doll house. I assume the Barbie house is his sisters.

I say "Wow it's really nice down here."

I walk over to the air hockey table and say "We have to play." With excitement in my voice.

"Of course, but you're gonna lose." He replies with a smile.

"Is that so? How about we make a little bet?" I propose.

"What kind of bet?" Cam says intrigued.

"Like if I win you have to do something, and on the slight chance that you win I have to do something." I explain.

"I like how you think...I'm in." He says making me all happy. "I already know what I want." He says smirking.

"I bet you I can guess." I say laughing slightly.

Cameron asks "What do you want me to do if you win? Which is definitely not going to happen."

"I want to know every girl you've been with this year." I state.

"Yeah there's no way I'd tell any girl that especially one I like as much as you." He says.

"Are you in or are you out?" I ask.

"I didn't know you were so down to play games Soph." He explains.

"There's a lot about me that you don't know yet." I say while walking over to my side of the air hockey table.

"That's true. Anything I should know?" He asks.

"I don't know. Anything you want to know?" I ask back.

"So you said you had a boyfriend before moving here and he broke up with you." He says while he turns on the air hockey table.

"Yeah what about it?" I ask.

"How long were you two together?" He asks me.

"Almost 4 months so not too long." I say.

"4 months sounds pretty long to me. How long is your longest relationship?" He asks as he begins to hit the puck my way.

"Like about 10 months I think." I say looking at him. "How about you?" I question.