Chapter 32

I see Maddy talking to Cam. I didn't know they are friends. I'm a little surprised she has never mentioned it before.

Cameron is sitting at his table like usual. Honestly I don't know if I would want him to sit at my table today. I have to fill in my friends on the latest drama in my life.

I see a couple people crowded around Liv which I don't get either. Nothing today really is making any sense.

I can't believe I kissed Cam for the second time. And I can't believe I kissed HIM. Like what if he doesn't like me like that anymore or if he never did? Maybe he just wanted a hookup and I was new in town?

Too many thoughts are being thrown around in my head.

So I walk over to my lunch table and the people Liv are talking to scatter throughout the lunch room. They look at me before they go which makes me a little paranoid.

I sit down with Liv and Chloe. Maddy is still talking to Cam. If he's explaining the story to her that would be weird I'm going to explain it right now to them. Why would he tell her?

Oh my gosh I really wanna know what they are talking about. It's killing me.

Anyway, Liv looks at me and says "You know they were asking about you?" Referring to the people who just walked away.

"Were they now? What did you say?" I ask curious of her answer.

"I just told them not to believe any rumors. And if they wanted to hear the real story just ask you." She said.

"Aw thanks Liv." I say "So you guys wanna hear the story now?"

Chloe then says "Let's wait for Maddy."

I turn my head and look at Maddy walking back.

She sits down at her usual spot at our table and I say "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh nothing." She says really sketchy. Which makes me think.

"Okay so here's what happen." I start.

"Long story short I had a panic attack in the hallway, and Cam came to me and like brought me to a Janitor's closet."

They all look at each other like what the heck is going to happen next.

"Then we just stayed in there for the period and talked. And..."

Liv interrupts and says "Wait but why were you having a panic attack?"

"I couldn't get my locker to open." I respond not knowing whether or not I can tell them. "Anyway then..." I try to continue the story.

Then Maddy interrupts "You couldn't get your locker to open?"

"Yeah" I say.

"So you had a meltdown?" She asks really confused.

Now in my head I'm thinking great now they think I'm weird like should I tell them. I don't even know if I'm able to.

"I thought I was going to be late. It's just complicated." I say trying to get back to the story.

"So we talked for most of the time and I was sitting on one of the buckets in there. When it was almost time to go to second period. I..." I explain.

I bring my head closer to them so no one would hear.

"I stood on the bucket and kissed him." I say waiting for their reactions.

"You what!" They all yell in unison. It was pretty loud some people at table near us turn their heads.

I see Cam turn his head towards us as well when they yell. He gives me a little smile following a little laugh. He knows what I just told them. I can tell just by the way he is looking at me.

Maddy then says "Wait you... kissed him... Or he... kissed you...?"

"I kissed him." I blurt out.

Liv then says pretty loud "So what happened after the kiss." Soundly like she is dying to know.

"He gave me a hug." I say.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwe." They all say to me.

"I know who knew he would be so caring? Right?" I say.

~⌚️~

So I finished my day and I saw Cameron in math and home ech. We didn't really talk we just exchanged smiles. We did have a little awkward moments when he caught me staring, but life happens I guess.

I'm now walking into the gym for cheer practice. I thought about skipping it, but knowing Britney I probably wouldn't be allowed to compete in our competition coming up. I don't know how much longer I can deal with her.

I walk in to the girls locker room to change into my t-shirt and Nike spandex.

Once I'm done I find Liv and Maddy who are still clueless about what's going on with me today.

We start our routine pre stretches and workouts and the basketball players walk in and I...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note- thanks so much for reading. If you enjoyed don't forget to leave a vote and comment. Comment any thoughts. Can everyone follow me so you get updates about the book!!

Answer these questions

What's up with Maddy and Cam?

What should happen between Cam and Sophia?

Where is everyone from?

Everyone comment their thoughts on Cam then comment on someone else's comment reacting to their opinion. Say if you agree or not. The comment with the most agrees win!!