Chapter 34

"Liv you're scaring me." I say really confused.

"Do you like Cameron?" She asks.

"I think so. Why?" I answer a little hesitant.

"Well Maddy and Cameron kind of had a thing last year." She informs me.

"What kind of thing?" I ask.

"Sophie they dated."

Millions of thoughts rush into my head. All I'm thinking is why didn't they tell me? I asked about him and all they said was he was bad news. They kind of missed the whole part about Maddy dating him.

"Cameron and Maddy dated?" I ask with my chin literally on the ground. "Wait like actually dated or just hooked up?"

"They actually dated. They were in love with each other. I think they were together for over 7 months." She tells me.

"Wait if they were in love why did they break up?" I ask.

She walks a little closer to me thinking some one is going to hear or something and says in a low voice "Maddy cheated on him and pretty much ripped his heart to pieces."

"Maddy cheated on him?!" I say loudly so surprised she would do that to him.

"Maddy got drunk at a party and fooled around with some guy. That's when Cameron changed."

"Why am I just hearing all of this now?" I ask.

"Maddy didn't want me or Chloe to tell you, but I had to. You still haven't heard the worst parts yet." She says.

"There's worst parts?" I ask a little nervous.

"Maddy still likes him." She blurts out.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say.

"And we think Cam still likes her too. We think he is trying to make her jealous." She tells me.

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"He kissed you at the party right in front of Maddy knowing she would have to watch. He's been flirting with you and he knows your friends with her. And he asked you to tutor him. Maddy used to tutor him after school everyday." She explains.

I swear my head is about to explode because of the amount of thoughts that are running through it.

"Please tell me you're kidding." I say not able to comprehend all of this information.

"I wish I was." She says

"Today at lunch I just told her I kissed him again and she like wasn't even phased by it. But like why would he save me when I was drugged or today when I... had a panic attack or like before when I fell out of my full mid air." I say.

"He just ran over to you in front of the cheer and basketball team. And we are still trying to figure out everything." She tells me.

Some girl walks into the bathroom ultimately ending the conversation.

This changes everything. Is Cameron really just using me? I don't know what to believe.

We walk out of the bathroom and I'm really sore and just want to go home, but I know if I leave I'll never hear the end of it from Britney.

I start walking back to the gym and when I walk in everyone turns my way.

I don't know if I should talk to Maddy or what. I'm mad at her. Why would she just let me fall for her ex right in front of her? Then when we have our real first kiss like not some stupid game I learn he doesn't even like me? Who does that?

I walk over to Maddy and act like Liv didn't just tell me everything. She just talking to one of her friends.

Britney then says "Okay enough with the whole break time come on get in you stunt groups."

~⌚️~

So I walk out of the locker room and out of the gym to see Cameron of course waiting for me. I see him, but just keep walking. I can see in the corner of my eye him looking really confused and walking fast to catch up with me.

He catches up with me and says "Sophie are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I respond avoiding eye contact with him.

I feel him grab my arm and I quickly pull away. I look at his hand and then look up to his face. And just go off.

"Cameron stop. I'm not in the mood." I tell him.

"Sophie what's wrong?" He asks.

~Cameron's POV~

Sophie is acting so weird. First she has a panic attack. Then she kisses me. And now she wants nothing to do with me. This is just great.

"Nothing, just leave me alone." She says while walking a little faster now.

"Sophie, I'm just worried about you." I respond.

"So stop worrying about me Cam. You don't have to worry about me or save me. I'm fine. You're not my boyfriend." She tells me clearly frustrated for no reason.

~Sophie's POV~

He then answers by saying "Okay Sophie the next time you get drugged I'll just leave you in the middle of the basketball court. Or the next time you have a nervous break down in the middle of the hallway I'll just leave you alone."

I go to say "Ca..."

He cuts me off and says "Cause you know I'm not your boyfriend."

He stops walking and turns and walks the other way far from me. He's really heated and mad. What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note- Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter if you guys did please make sure to vote and leave a comment. And you should follow me to get any updates about the book.

What should Sophie do?

Who wants more chapters with Brooke? 🙋🏼

Do you guys ship Maddy and Cameron Or Sophie and Cameron?

Team Maddy or Team Sophie?

What's going to happen??