01- Sex worker 🔞

"Oooohh...sir... Ahhh..."

"More baby, more of it... Arghh," the man groans.

"Ooooooo sir...." She moans even louder.

"That's like a good girl." He cheered her up for her moans that she was letting out so loud that even the walls might start shaking due to her pitch. That's how loud she was.

"Oorrghhhh.."

She takes heavy breaths as she finally released her juices again after 1 hour of being thrusted...straight at the same animalistic pace.

"Take me in your mouth baby..." The older man pulls himself out and instantly keeps himself on her tongue.

He seems to be in his 30's.

"Good job," he praises her again as he leaves her hair which were gripped in his fist as a ponytail when she sucked him up. And both of them lay down on the bed, breathing heavily.

It's almost 4 a.m in the morning and both of them aren't sleepy.

"Now what?" She question to the man beside her on whose arm she was laying on.

"Now what, what? Just sleep. You've 2 hours only, then you'll shoo away."

She sighs at the rude behavior and tries to fall asleep but fails. The only that that caught her brain was how hard she was fucked just now. This went on whole night today.

It was her first time doing it all night and more than being tired, it seemed fun to her as she's back on her job. Sex worker.

Han Ji Eun. A sex worker from the bar which is owned by Jungkook but the twist is, he has no idea about it. His bar was a friendly bar that he opened before leaving the country as he moved to states for settling down his business there.

But now... Jungkook is returning and so is Ji Eun's troubles that what if the bar is closed? What if it shuts down? This is the only way of her earning as of now and if this shuts down too, how will she survive she has no idea. There's no one to look after her. She has her aunt but she's also old and not in Seoul. She's in Daejeon. Not too far but also, she can't move there every now and then and neither could her aunt as she's old and doesn't have much penny to come meet her regularly.

Eun goes to meet her every year as she took care of her when her mom died. Better say got killed.

She was so depressed after her mother's death that she found this work as her run away. She thought she isn't in the right mind to give her brain into intellectual work so she came here and did this job but damn, this fricking owner is such a bother that he had to return.

"Why why why why why? Why just why now did you have to return back Jeon fricking Jungkook? Will you pay my expenses now?"

She mutters under breath and the man laying next to her slides to her side and wraps his arm around her waist and breathes on her nape that gives her tingles on her body.

"What are you saying slut girl? Aren't I good enough that you're talking to yourself? Should I do it again?"

Oh this old man has so much energy huh.

But whatever you say, he actually is handsome though. But still, he's just her client.

Eun was naked under the sheets which made the man go wild again so his hand automatically reaches her pussy which started to get wet yet again.

"My god, wet again for me baby girl?"

"Uhhmmm yeahhh..."

It's her work. The more you moan, the more you get paid. But she's enjoys it too so forgetting about the job, resume, money, balance, rent, and everything rubbish, she turns back to the man and kissed him.

He feels like a cringe but who cares, the least he's doing is to not stress her right now which she's so happy about.

But before they could have gone another round, the door of the room opened with a bang and another manly voice hurriedly shouts in a low tone.

"Dayne, Lia is down the street, send Ji from here quickly."

The voice is supposed to be of Travis. These are two American cum Korean bastards who came to Korea a while ago for business and Travis is the one who made Dayne meet Eun as he visited the bar everyday for a month before they fucked each other and then he introduced Dayne to her.

Dayne was still processing what travis just said when he speaks again. "Aren't you afraid of Lia? Get up quick man, Ji you'll have to leave, it's his wife coming upstairs anytime now." Travis worriedly jumps.

Dayne is married?

Wow. Of course he'd be. He's in his 30's after all what did she think?

Ji Eun quickly gets up wearing her clothes and packing her stuff before leaving with Travis. He takes the balcony route to go down and as Eun was jumping from the first floor, she heard the door creaking open. It's his wife. Lia.

She's so beautiful. Eun's movements slowed down as she was watching the pregnant lady, Lia who's so mesmerizing in looks, smiling at her husband with her hands on her belly, hugging and pecking Dayne.

Poor lad, doesn't know he's been cheating on her while she's carrying his baby.

"Ji, come down." She hears Travis from below, whispering for her and she finally jumps off the window and falls into Travis' arms for safety even thought the height wasn't too much to harm her.

"Thanks Travis."

"Don't mention it." He smiles gently as he kept her down.

"I'm so scared of Lia you know," he says as he frowned while fixing his clothes.

"She's a dangerous women with so much power that's why Dayne married her. Poor she that she fell in love with the bastard who married her for money and her fame."

"What does she do?" Ji Eun asks as both of them start walking on the street with hands back. At her innocent question, the 6 feet white guy walking next to her smiles and looks at the sky.

She knows Dayne is a business so is Lia too a businesswoman or something else?

"She's the most famous lawyer of New York. Lia Dayne Garcia."