06- His and You

"Who asked you to leave Miss Han Ji Eun?"

Jungkook questions politely while he was looking at a long black shiny stick in his hold, pointing it in the air as if he's going to play snooker with it.

Eun turns behind with a increased heartbeat and a small nervous smile on her face.

"You're one of the sex workers here?" Y/N question her with a unheard sigh.

"Uh- y- yes ma'am." Eun answers nervously.

"When did you start working here?" Y/N questions again.

"A couple of months." She replies gaining some confidence seeing Y/N isn't much upset neither is Jungkook but...he surely is a mysterious person so he can't be trusted.

"You're gonna work for us from now till the time Travis and Dayne are doomed. Agree?" Y/N offers that sends Eun in a dazed state.

What the hell actually? What work? Whatever work... It must definitely be better than a sex worker at least. But seeing her confused, Y/N offers her something she couldn't resists as she's needy.

"Fill in the blank cheque and work for us. Deal?"

• • •

"Dayne, what now?" Travis questions with a anxiety.

"I'll take Garcia's help. Of course Y/N wouldn't let us go so easily."

"Absolutely." Travis nervously tapped his foot, biting his nails while his partner was scrolling through his phone in this typical moment.

"What the hell are you doing on phone Dayne?" Travis irritatingly asks the other male who replies nothing but a hum and started moving to his car. Travis sighed and followed the other male behind with his thumping heart.

What if Y/N decides to actually sue them? What if Jungkook shows no mercy?

Travis had all the calculations done in his brain about his future in jail. This is gonna be so so dreading if all the worst cases happen.

"Travis, Dayne I need to tell you guys something." Both of the men heard a screech. They turn back to the voice to see Ji Eun running after them.

"What happened to you now?" Dayne being irked by her presence asks a she finally switched off his device.

"I can't tell here, Y/N or Jungkook would be seeing us for sure from their cabin above, let's go somewhere else." Ji Eun requests. Both the men look at each other and talk with their eyes. Should they do it?

They shall.

Both of them nod and Eun directly jumps inside the car quickly before anyone sees them and all the three drove off quickly vacating the place to Dayne's house.

Little did the twist they know.

"What do you say Ms. Y/N?" Jungkook asks the lady standing beside him with her arms folded and Jungkook himself with that snooker stick stood holding it behind his back.

"We need to do it ourselves. We can't trust Han Ji Eun."

Jungkook nods at the suggestion by Y/N and looks to her side after a few seconds. Y/N as well turns to his side. Both look at each other with the same serious expressions until Jungkook took a step ahead keeping the stick in his hands aside but his arms still folded behind.

"So much work is on our way." Jungkook says. Y/N nods.

"So I was thinking Ms. Y/N why not to relieve ourself from the upcoming stres-" and when he could have completed, he was hauled into a rough kiss that he instantly responded to.

Jungkook held Y/N from her waist and one hand holding her neck tilting her face to the other side and kissing her more roughly.

He sits on the chair on which Y/N was earlier without breaking their kiss and Y/N sits on his lap with her back touching his chest. Jungkook leaves her lips to go behind her back and kiss her nape on which she moans.

"Ahhh Jungkook..."

"Yes, Ms. Y/N?" He asks while unzipping her dress and only takes it off her shoulders exposing her half back and kissed her.

"Nothing..." She melts in his kisses and so he does. Seeing that she's enjoying, he kiss her even more passionately.

"Should we go ahead of this or..."

"Let's continue at home." Y/N declares and Jungkook agrees with a last peck on her back as he zips her dress up and Y/N stands up from his lap after pecking him on the lips one more time.

"By the way, I'm sure Eun would tell them about our deal, and they'll try their best to bring up the excellent lawyer in front of us in court." Y/N says as she sees herself in the mirror fixing her dress.

Jungkook folded his one leg over the other and started slowly swinging in the rotating chair while thinking and talking to Y/N.

"Hmm, we'll drag them till their tally from millions is 0."

Y/N nods. She knows what to do and what Jungkook is thinking of doing to the people who made this place into a bar.

As she's done, she turns to Jungkook, "We have a meeting to attend."

Jungkook stands up closing the laptop and moves to Y/N with a smile as he picked her once again circling her waist.

"Let's go...Ms. Y/N." Both of them smile at the name he used and emphasized to call Y/N with his arm still circled around her waist till they got out of the room.

After all he's Jungkook, who loves to play around with his people. His Y/N.

And it's you after all.