11- Let's do it 🔞 21+

Very strong language and mature content ahead.

Do not read if you're not comfortable.

----------

After the long day today, you say on your bed comfortably. It was 10 PM and you felt a twitching in between your legs so you went, closed the door but didn't lock it so Jungkook could come easily and closed all the lights of the room.

The only light was coming from the moon and you laid down on the bed with your phone in your hands, started a porn.

Masturbating is good for health with sex as it helps you explore yourself.

You started to watch the bondage sex and your hand went to your drenched panties which made you more horny. You closed your eyes and imagined Jungkook doing the same thing to your body that the boy was doing to the girl in your screen.

Spanking her on her labia, eating her labia as she was bondaged with her closed eyes on the bed, her legs spread and tied with her hands tied on either corners of the bed too.

You increased the volume of your phone to full and you heard the boy moan in full volume that made you more horny and you mistakenly skip a loud moan as well but you didn't regret it instead you went ahead and removed your panties.

You removed the bedsheet from over you and spread your legs that gave you cool air in between your junction.

You lifted your top up to your throat and started massaging your boobs while keeping your legs spreaded that was increasing your pleasure.

You started moaning Jungkook's name a lot after that.

"Ahh my baby... Ah Jungkook nooo..."

"Ahh bite me please..."

And you pinched yourself in the vagina having a good feel of how his teeth would work on your labia. You heard the door open and Jungkook gasped seeing you like that on the bed.

"If you wanted it so bad, you could have called me babe..." Jungkook smirks and you laughed and got excited much more than before.

You opened your eyes to see him right there leaning at the door with his muscular arms folded and a wide smirk on his face.

"Please come..." You plead and he slowly came to you removing his night robe slowly, teasing you.

His eyes went on your phone and he saw how the boy was biting the girl so he knew what you wanted today and without delays, he grabbed both of your thighs and started eating you out but he didn't bite you yet how you wanted.

He slowly got up to your face and kissed you while going back down. After a few licks, he actually BITES you. And that's when you couldn't stop yourself from moaning aloud or practically grunting, screaming at the pleasure this fantasy gave you.

You could feel the labia being bitten. First bite on the left side and then on the right side. Your few small pubic hair also got stretched that caused you itching but that added more to the pleasure.

Jungkook came above to kiss you again and this time he ate your mouth as well before going down to your books and sucking them.

You opened your eyes as your legs were shivering from the sensation of his teeth on your core. You straddled your fingers in his hair to see how they're suddenly so fluffy?

You opened your eyes more clearly to see who it was and it wasn't Jungkook.

"The fuck are yo.. YOU!" You suddenly realise who was it biting you just now and was sucking your boobs. It wasn't Jungkook but Jungkook was there in the room, sitting on the side and was watching you and Taehyung make out like that.

"Get off me you moron..." And you pushed Taehyung back, quickly getting up to go sit behind Jungkook covering your body.

"When the hell did you two change your positions and who bite me?"

Jungkook sighed and laid his head on your shoulder that was behind him and looked at you while keeping his head on your shoulder only.

"Who do you think did it?"

"Don't tell me it's him..."

"And what if it was me babygirl?" Taehyung suddenly spoke in between your conversation with Jungkook with a wide smirk.

"I'll fucking kill you then." You screamed at him and Jungkook sighed again.

"It was me till biting don't worry. He only kissed you and sucked you breasts." He laid his head back on your shoulder again. You could feel his back touching your boobs and that was so hard to control.

The room fell silent and you all could hear how noisy the room for all of a sudden when you porn video was about at its end and the girl was being pounded so hardly.

The three of you first saw the screen and then watched each other's faces, talking with eyes whether to continue ahead as you all got super horny or to just leave.

"Let's carry on I don't care what happens tomorrow." Jungkook says pinning you down on the bed and took out his member from his robe, not completely undressing himself and was at your entrance whereas Taehyung shifted you both a little downwards so he could go stand on his knees behind your head, holding your arms above your head touching Taehyung's chest.

"One round you, one round me. Done?" Taehyung says to Jungkook and Jungkook looks at you for confirmation. You thought for a second and nodded and Jungkook passed the nod to Taehyung and both the boys altogether entered in you from different sides.

Taehyung who held your both arms above your head started sucking your fingers and Jungkook slowly entered your vagina with your legs being spreaded to the most.

After sucking your fingers, Taehyung held his member in front of your mouth and looked into your eyes from above and you nodded.

And he slowly, entered your mouth from above while Jungkook was doing things to you from below.