05- Peaceful dreading exit

"Okay, I'll reach there by time don't worry."

Travis hangs up the call with a disappointed mood. Eun gets up to sit with the help of of her elbows on the bed looking at the tensed man beside her whose back was visible to her.

"All okay?" She asks to make sure if he's fine.

"Nothing is okay. Y/N wants to see me in two hours, exact at 9 AM today. Jungkook is returning soon as well goodness what should I do now? My career would be doomed..."

Soon before Eun could comfort him he calls someone.

"Where are you? Y/N called us to meet at her office by 9, get ready." He talks to a heavy voice speaker on the other side.

"What? Why?" The man with the husky voice questions.

"I'll tell you that later just get ready, I'll come to pick you up in half an hour."

"But I'm in the middle of something-" Travis cuts the man off.

"I know you're making love to Garcia and it's not important right now, she won't have fun with you if you lose your business so just get ready." And Travis hangs up. By this Eun understood he's talking to Dayne.

The first question that rose in her mind was...

Why would Dayne make love to a pregnant lady? Wouldn't it hurt her?

"Eun, I'll get going now bye and thanks for the night." Travis concluded his sentence in a swift without any full stop without a comma, and just left while wearing his t-shirt on his way outside her room.

"Wait wait, take me with you I also have to be at the ba- I mean hotel? Whatever it is..." She runs behind the hurried man upto his car and both of them drove to the currently called bar of Y/N and Jungkook.

The man driving recklessly on the busy road that Eun almost touched death twice today before reaching her work place.

There they were directed to the director's office which was under Jungkook but only the slim lady Eun encountered yesterday was there, reading a paper. She couldn't go in, so she watched this all from the window of the cabin whose curtain were slightly opened. Enough for Eun to watch what's going on inside.

"Travis what the hell have you done to this hotel? Didn't we tell you beforehand that this hotel is so important to Jungkook cause it was built by his father and is so close to him after his father's death? He treats this place like his religion and look what you've turned it into- a bar?"

Eun couldn't hear a word due to the walls and glasses being soundproof but all she could see was Travis standing like a statue with his head down. She heard some shuffles from behind to see another hurried man coming her way, Dayne.

Dayum, more fun.

Dayne makes an eye contact with Eun before he positions his tie correctly and entered the room with a knock.

"Oh, here the other idiot enters. Welcome sir, should I bright you coffee or tea? Or maybe a sex worker you've appointed cause you do look like you're just coming from halfway completing your orgasm."

Y/N mocks politely and a few to-be-unheard chuckles could be heard by her and Jungkook's secretaries.

Dayne and Travis simultaneously look at the makes who laughed and then at each other, giving looks.

"Just leave you both. We're already back to the country and not leaving anytime soon so yes, your work is completed. Thanks for the mess." Y/N smiles politely.

What's even happening?

Curious Eun tries to see and hear more of what's happening but Y/N notices the shadow outside.

She asked her secratary to call Eun inside her office. Curiousity of Eun took place of fear when she was called inside.

Frick.

"Ye- yes ma'am-"

She smiled awkwardly and nervously standing next to Dayne. Y/N was sitting with her chin supported by her fingers, looking not in a mood joke around with serious expressions.

"May I know your identity miss?" She asks politely again.

The room was so filled with her perfume that if Eun could be heard, she would have definitely asked about it.

"I- I umm..." No words came out of her mouth.

She was thinking hard what to say as for sure if she tells Y/N that she's a sex worker here then she's doomed.

"A sex worker in here," a soft, calm, and gentle voice speaks from behind or... Just above her? Who the heck-

A tall statured man, straight lean but muscular figure stood just behind her, only a few centimetres away looking at Y/N.

Deciphering it soon as she saw him carefully and the way Dayne and Travis reacted seeing the black suited man behind her, she whispered under her breath.

"Jungkook?"

"Ahaan," Jungkook immediately says as he hears her whispering and walks towards Y/N, taking a chair from behind, moving it next to Y/N's chair and sat with a leg over other and hands on both armrests, joined in air.

"She's a sex worker here." He says again looking at the three of them one by one with causal expressions.

Y/N sighed. "Ahh I figured. I saw her yesterday too when I came to the dance area below."

Jungkook says nothing and keeps looking at the three of them.

"I fired them both." She spills as she also kept looking at the three. Jungkook nods in agreement. "Then why are they still here? To be thrown out?"

Dayne and Travis look at each other but they knew nothing could be brought back and perhaps the worst phase of their lives would start now, so they leave hoping their peaceful exit may calm the two owners but it wouldn't.

As Eun was about to leave too, she was halted with an order.

"Who asked you to leave Miss Han Ji Eun?"