03- Betrayal 🔞

"Y/N, hmm..."

But Eun couldn't think anymore clearly or even roughly as the crowd literally was on her head so she decided to go check out what the fuss was about.

Going there she finally reached the point where the guards were standing circling a male and female figure.

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S THE GIRL WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT. I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE HER LIKE THIS-"

Ji Eun gets shocked listening the voice just above her head as she was pinched between the girls and boys around her.

It was clearly Yiha shouting seeing the red dressed women with soft brown open hair.

Y/N.

With a guy. Is it Jungkook? It doesn't look like him. But Y/N that girl- she looks upset and is taking to the boy who's with her dressed so formally with his hands locked in front and listening to Y/N with nervousness, his head bent down.

What's happening?

"What's happening?" Y/N screeches suddenly seeing the crowd going crazy that shuts everyone up in an instant.

She says something in the ear of the bodyguard and they start to send off people. As one guard came to Ji Eun, she quickly defended.

"I'm a worker here." And shows her ID card to him so let's her go and hauls other people swiftly but politely our of the bar so no one gets hurt.

Soon the place was empty, only the guards and managers and the person with her, black dressed lad with his head hung low listening to her quietly.

But as the boy turned back, she realises who the man is. Travis?

What. The. Hell.

"What's all this Travis? I literally had no idea about this happening in our hotel."

Wait what- hotel? This is... Bar. Wasn't it a bar like just a few seconds ago before she said it?

"You've literally shaken up the whole system of this hotel Travis. What did you think you were doing?" She folds her arms just below her chest, standing confidently like she is. She's so graceful gosh.

No doubt why the crowd was going crazy.

Travis however stands there silently, no words forming that probably was irking Y/N even more which was evidently showcased in her expressions of dismal.

So clearly what can be concluded by the conversation of the two people, this isn't a bar, it's a hotel. But since Travis who seems to be someone at a higher position of this place is being questioned about how all this happened that means-

Travis changed the dynamics of the hotel of Jeon Jungkook and converted it into a bar in his absence?

Whoa. That's a whole drama here.

Travis- he was literally like a friend to Eun and knowing about him like this is such a shock.

He's no less than a fraud either like his friend Dayne. Both belong to the same community - disloyalty.

"Get it clear with before Jungkook arrives or you and your career are doomed." She warns as she threw the papers in her grip on the couch next to them and leaves with the guards.

Eun sees Travis sighing and regretting not being cautious of the situation. He rubs his face in irritation, kicks the couch and his eyes comes down to Eun.

Regretting it even more that she was present there seeing it all, him being insulted for his own stupidity, he walks towards her trying to calm him down and talks to her with the normal usual rone he has with her but the only change he has were his expressions. Those were clearly tensed and why not.

"What are you doing here? It's late, let me drop you off."

He offers and started moving. Eun had no way to back so also didn't deny and quietly moved with him.

"Uhm-"

"Just ask."

"Do I need to?" She curiously says and Travis turns back at her. Sighing, he starts speaking.

"Dayne and I are partners with Jungkook. Not exactly partners but there's a common friend of ours, Jimin, who Jungkook asked if Jimin knew someone trustworthy to look after his hotel better in his absence when he was leaving for states to expand his business, so Jimin told us to handle the work and we accepted that's why we moved from America to here as we knew, we can more money here than in America as it'll also help our business to grow here in Korea."

He sighs and opens the car gate for her and sits on his driver's seat.

"Initially, we worked nicely. The hotel was profiting so much but then we felt like we're just like some hired professionals and we didn't like that. So we decided to change the infrastructure to add on a small club as well in the hotel that will only profit us. It wasn't a bad idea but when that club turned into a bar and the whole hotel was converted to a place like this, we had no idea."

He takes the turn to Eun's house on the silent road and she was silently listening to his story, trying to perceive everything.

"Jungkook and Y/N weren't in the country for years as both of them were busy expanding their business in the states so we had a clear cut free chance of doing what we wanted and the whole system profited us a lot so we thought that let's keep it going and we'll see what happens when Jungkook comes back. But today it was so unexpected when I got a call from here, I was already down the road parking when the call came and they asked me to come up. I didn't know Y/N was already there and she was literally fuming. I swear I had never seen that girl being upset so much anywhere, literally."

He sighs over again depicting he's somewhere guilty as well as tensed about what next will happen.

Not that he cares about the rebukes, but about his own reputation in the market which worries him a lot.

He suddenly stops the car. Right, Eun noticed her small apartment was there. As she was going to bid him a goodbye, she was hurried into a rough kiss.

"Mmm..." She tried to get off but Travis started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm so- sorry- but I guess... I'll need your pussy tonight to... Ge- t- out of this tension -"

He says and shifts both of them to the back of the car.