10- Trouble for Dayne

"Garcia, how are you?" As you said that, the girl in front of your table had her face color changed. You noticed it but continued to talk to your college bestie, Mrs. Garcia now.

You know she's pregnant right now but she's going to be divorced soon with her husband which you feel bad about none of it matters cause she's really happy doing this.

Why?

Of course, who'd want to be with a cheater husband? She's a really kind girl and got married to her husband under her family's pressure but she was fortunate enough to find it soon within a year that her husband is cheating on her so she's collecting proofs against him to get divorced as soon as possible.

When you looked into it, you got to know clearly that her husband is Dayne, which you didn't know about except for his name when she got married a year ago as you were with Jungkook in the states and couldn't attend the wedding.

"Hey my sweetie pie Y/N, how are you?" She chimes from the other side with her lovely voice.

"Hey not me, tell me how's my niece newphew whoever is there inside you, I'm so excited to meet him or her." You excitedly exclaim and secretly Jungkook chuckled at your behaviour while reading a document in front of you.

"Silly," Jungkook mutters.

But Ji Eun was super confused. Was she the same Garcia that she had seen in Dayne's room that day when Travis helped you run out of the room when you were having sex with Dayne? His wife?

"What the actual heck? Ma'am Y/N and Garcia are friends?" Eun mistakenly spoke it loudly that caught Jungkook's ears.

"Did you say something?" He turns around on his rotating chair.

"Uh... Is this Garcia Dayne's wife that ma'am is talking to?" Eun comes down to Jungkook's ear level and asked him lowly so she doesn't disturb you while talking.

Jungkook hums at her question and asked, "Wait, how do you know her?"

"I... I just saw her when I ran from his room one day. She's pregnant."

"Ran? Why you ran away? And firstly what were you doing there where he was?" Jungkook questions with confused expressions.

"Well he...he booked me for sex that day so Travis brought me to him but when Dayne and I woke up that morning and Dayne started to do it again in the morning, Travis knocked in our room and told that Garcia was coming so Travis helped me out of the room that day and I got to see how pretty that lady Garcia is and she was pregnant too." Ji Eun explains everything to Jungkook in low voice.

Listening to her, Jungkook instantly got up to come to your side and motioned you to give him your phone to talk to Garcia. Confusedly, you handed him the phone.

"Hey Garcia, it's Jungkook."

"Heyyy Jungkook, how are you boy?" Jungkook sighed.

"Aye lady I'm not a boy first of all." He was pissed.

"Oh c'mon, you know how young you look even if you're 27 so who cares? You're a boy to me by face," Garcia laughed commenting at him but he shrugged.

"Anyways, you wanted proofs for Dayne, your husband that he's cheating on you right? Now you wouldn't need pictures or recordings. I've real proof. A human being with whom he had been having sex with for this while. Come over right now in our main building and let's have a talk, yeah?" Jungkook says.

There was silence on the call for a moment but Garcia accepted it quickly after that and within half an hour, she was there in your office room, sitting face to face with Ji Eun.

Jungkook had taken another main chair next to you and you both watched how Garcia and Eun were just looking at each other for the last 10 minutes.

"Umm ma'am... I'm so sorry I actually never knew that he's married. It's our policy that we don't accept requests of married men but since it was sir Dayne, apparently he's the boss so... There's nothing I could have done."

"I've just had sex with him for a while and I'll help you in this case however you want but...I want my identity to remain unknown to the world." Eun confidently told Garcia and she humbly accepted her words.

"Thank you so much Eun for coming up bold and helping me in this." Garcia after passing her a smile turns her chair to Jungkook and you.

"Now you guys tell me what Dayne do to your hotel and how can I help? He still doesn't know that I know about his deeds so my pretentious behaviour of being nice to him is going good so he can't suspect me at all so I guess it's a win win situation for all of us."

"It definitely is but, just take care of yourself during this case otherwise what if he harms your baby?" You warn with concern.

"Oh don't worry, if not me, then his mistaken baby is his love still. I got pregnant without consent and he regretted it too but afterwards he started loving this baby so much so he won't do a thing to it at all so don't worry about this."

"Then it's fine I guess. However, having Ji Eun is like having a cherry on the top. You're our cherry." You smile at her and Garcia agreed and the three of you women started chatting while Jungkook receives a call.

"Hello?" Jungkook went to the office window from where the city view is pretty clear and talked lowly so to not disturb you guys.

"Hello, Jungkook?" Listening to the voice from the other side, for a few seconds Jungkook didn't understand who it was but when he realised, it blew his mind.

"Soobin?" He speaks lowly making sure you don't hear him.

"Yes, it's me. Meet me at the airport today. I'm landing at 11 PM." Soobin commands.

Nodding his head, Jungkook agreed and declined the call and looked back to make sure you didn't hear anything.

---------

Preview of next chapter.

"Ahhh... Jungko... Ouch..."

You couldn't explain the feelings when he actually BITES your labia. He's just...

"No biting you moron..." You sulk at his touch but he doesn't say a word.

He slowly crawls up to your lips and you kiss him passionately. You opened your eyes slowly in the light moonlight when he was sucking your books to know that he wasn't Jungkook.