04 - All night bang 🔞

As he shifts himself first and carries Eun with him, she hugs him by the neck and wraps her legs around his waist.

Travis kissed her roughly as he was quick to take her pants off and he was already inside her making her scream that he stopped by kissing her instantly.

"Ahh-"

"Ahh baby... Not too loud- we're literally under your apartment~" he warns sweetly with a smirk and he started thrusting into her slowly and then increased his speed.

Thrust.

Hard.

Harder.

Hardest.

Animalistic.

That's too bad. Travis started banging Ji like she's a toy. He was too rough. Going and coming in and out of her with too much force that Eun couldn't control anymore and she spurred her juices that also came on Travis' stomach.

"Mmm babe... Too soon huh? Am i that good?"

"Ehhh yeahh dad- ddy... Oooo..."

She keeps moaning as she opens her hair and combs them with her hand to part them from one side to another showing her stomach, revealing it from being covered by her long hair.

"Ahhh Tra- so fast- more fast..."

She moans as she closes the distance between them to kiss him making splish sounds in the car. To make it safer for them, Travis increased the volume of the music so the passerbys won't notice the car much.

Although they will as the car was jumping because of how hard Travis was going on her.

"Will you take in mouth baby... hmm?" He groans as he felt his stomach making a knot of pleasure to be released. Eun didn't take much time to think and nodded as she held his wet member with her hand and took him out of her by herself.

Too sexy to watch, even sexier to feel.

Since there wasn't much space, she sits on her knees in the backseat as Travis spreads his legs for her. One on the headrest of the passenger's chair and the other on the backside.

The position gave Eun so much space that she kneeled easily and made a popping sound from her mouth to make the scene nastier.

"Ooo baby girl... You're so naughty huh? Do you want me to stay back at your place tonight?"

He asks as Eun without any words allowed him and simultaneously started rubbing his member up and down. It was too sticky that she licked her hand before actually taking him in her mouth.

She gagged a little but soon because comfortable and started thrusting him in her mouth up and down.

As he felt she was doing so good, he stopped her by holding her hair in a ponytail and himself started thrusting from his hips into her mouth making her gag so bad.

"I- i- can- cant- sto- p...  Travis- Ahhhoooo-"

But Travis didn't stop. He kept going. He completed his pleasure by cumming in her mouth and she sucked him like a she's drinking orange juice.

"Good that I'm staying back tonight. Let's have more fun in your apartment babygirl. You're now my little slut!"

He announces as he kissed her in the car, both still being naked but kissing passionately not caring about whether they could be seen or not. Their pleasure was much prioritised than anything else.

He wears his own clothes but halts Eun when she picked hers. Being confused why did he stop her as she assumed they would continue at her home right?

"You're going naked upstairs." He delivers his sentence making Eun's eyes bulge out. Travis kissed her again to calm her down.

"I know there aren't much people who walk around at this hour in your building so don't worry, your safety is my concern. All you have to do is rest in my arms and I'll carry you up." He smiles sweetly but Eun was still unsure whether it should be done.

No one in her apartment knows about her work. She's scared what if someone sees her naked but she has to trust Travis.

She saw her coming to the other side to open the gate for her and picks her up in bridal style in his arms.

"Take your clothes in your hand and put that blanket over you." He orders and she follows.

Locking the car, he takes her to the elevator that was just in front of them. Eun pressed ground floor on the board and they waited outside for the elevator to swing down.

She saw Travis' jawline, sharp and smooth. His hair, light brown but currently wet due to their heated session that got stuck on his forehead. His eyes Korean but features a bit American. Round cheeks and dark brown eyes. Fair colour. He seems so perfect for a human.

But in the hallway of the parking lot, some shuffles Eun heard and she got attentive. Seeing there's a man coming towards them. He looks old and is walking slowly.

"Travis, quick that man is approaching the elevator, we need to go."

And as she said, the elevator door opens and both of them enter it quickly pressing the button to shut the door not letting the old man reach there.

"Thank goodness," she sighs and kisses Travis in the cheek. "It's so romantic you know?"

"I'm always romantic baby... But I'm lustful right now so you just wait my little whore, I'll make you see heavens..." He smirks with his dirty thoughts and they enter the room without bumping into anyone safely.

Eun was thrown on the bed, blanket being thrown by Travis in an instant and they went on whole night.

The only interruption comes in the morning when they were in a sitting position, his dick into her and she was almost almost cumming again when Travis' phone rings showing the name - Kwan, the secretary of Y/N.

"Oh shoot,"