02- Y/N and Garcia

"Lia Dayne Garcia."

"The lawyer from New York?" Co worker Song Yiha shockingly asks Ji Eun about the identity of the person she talked about.

"Hold up, how do you know about the New York lawyer?" Ji Eun was suspecting her with her furrowed brows making her friend tsk at her suspecting reaction.

"Did you forget, I've a boyfriend who literally works in New York." She says taking a sip of the wine filled glass.

"Right, i keep forgetting it cause I don't understand why does he not bother to you with him and moreover, let's you work like this as a bartender here?"

"He doesn't know about this Ji." She sighs taking a gulp again before continuing. "He only knows about my main job,"

"The journalist one?"

Yiha shakes her head positively spinning her glass of wine. "Hey, leave that. Tell me about that beautiful pregnant lady Garcia."

"Nothing much, I just pity the baby and that woman so much. Her husband is cheating on her and she freaking trusts him blindly." Ji says with aggression in her pitch taking a gulp of her own orange juice.

"By the way, do you when is Jungkook arriving?"

"Ahh," Yiha being cautious all of a sudden with eyes bulging out as Ji Eun took the name of the person owning this place out loud.

"Don't you know the rules? I know you come here less but that doesn't mean you can skip rules of this place. No one calls him like that, he's such a reputed person Ji, but in his absence this work is going on and he isn't aware of it perhaps that's why it's even more worse to take his name out loud like that. What if his bodyguards hear it and the news reaches him?"

She explains.

Well, what's wrong with taking names? It's not like no-one takes his name even if he's reputed. And why doesn't he know about this all when he's such a celebrity? He should be updated about his own bar and if he isn't, it's purely his own fault.

Eun sighs and let's the topic slide to drink her juice peacefully after going through a melancholic situation seeing Lia being cheated on. It was Eun's first time either to have a client like such who's aged and married. She's never accepted requests of elderly men as she didn't want to be the one to break homes but sadly, she met one today and it was disheartening.

"Ji," Yiha calls her and her attention was running from the crowd that gradually started to shift from the middle dance floor towards the gate and to Yiha.

But she distorted her thoughts and became attentive to her friend.

"You asked about the owner, but do you know about someone who's usually seen with him on internet?"

She asks as she kept her glass away plucking up Ji's interest.

She hasn't been interested in rich people so much after an incident happened in her life so she never usually search up for celebrities either as she thinks the industry is full of nepotism and she despises it a lot.

"Who?" Ji Eun asks keeping her glass of juice aside as well on the table next to her.

"What do you mean who? You haven't seen her? Let me give you a hint okay, maybe you'll guess... You talked about Garcia right?"

"Mhmm," Eun asks trying to divert her attention to be only focused on her friend and not the crowd that was now actually disturbed a lot towards the entrance and slowly moving back to the middle which created noise so much more than earlier.

"That girl with our owner is as pretty- no actually- she's so much more prettier than Garcia you know." Yiha states.

"Really? I don't know as I'm not much interested in stuff like that but since you plucked my interest so tell me who's it, or no- show me who's she."

"Right, let me show you."

Yiha takes her phone out and Googles the picture of the girl who's usually seen with Jungkook as per Yiha said.

Who could it be?

This is interesting but also irritating with the increasing noise of the young crowd that was dancing peacefully hug suddenly created chaos around don't know for what.

Within a second, Yiha hands her phone to Eun and snaps her reaction.

"See, I told you she's beautiful." Yiha laughs at how Eun was shocked seeing the picture of the girl on the phone screen.

"Damn you're right, she's literally so beautiful." Eun couldn't let go off the phone as her eyes and style was so mesmerizing and graceful.

There's not a single picture she found while surfing that was taken badly as from every angle she looks like an angel.

"Just who is she?" Eun asks finally handling back Yiha's phone to her.

"Y/N, she was even rumoured to be a girlfriend and a gold digger too at a time but soon the talks subsided as Jungkook confirmed once taunted it on an interview that why do people think he's a kid to not differentiate between a gold digger and a real person so they should keep their minds and butts off his life and people. And even I believe she's a nice personality because of course, those rumours were spread by saesangs as you can see how handsome and popular he already is so you know..."

She whispers words gold digger and girlfriend but the lady in the picture doesn't seem like one as she was rumoured. Personally, Ji Eun doesn't believe in what's going on internet because of the same exact thing that there are more rumours than real things so she doesn't believe that the girl would be such a personality as few people described.

Cause of course, you'll have enemies when you'll grow and shine out in life. But this is interesting.

"Y/N, hmm..."