Jeongchan - Ready To Love

Jeonghan and Chan are dating secretly. Dino wants to tell other members about their relationship but Jeonghan isn't ready even though he loves the younger as much as the younger loves him.

>>>>>>

"Jagi." "Yes hyung." "You would be tired, right? Here, drink some water." Jeonghan went and backhugged Dino after giving him water. Dino smelled the water, knowing his boyfriend very well. "Jagi. I will never prank you. Just drink it. Can't I be lovely to my boyfriend?"

"Yes hyung, you can be, but you like to play pranks." Dino pouted. Jeonghan chuckled and broke the hug. He took the glass from Dino and drank a sip. "Now?" Dino gulped the whole glass down. "Gosh. I will never prank on you." Jeonghan pecked Dino's lips.

"You are so pure and innocent for all of this, and also you have the privilege because you are my boyfriend." "Hump." "Aigo my sulky baby. Come here. Let's cuddle." "Why do you baby me?" "Because you are my baby." "But, I am your boyfriend."

"Yeah! You are my baby boyfriend." "Hyung." Dino whined. Jeonghan kissed him to stop his whining. "Let us sleep now." "Hmm... I am going to my room." Jeonghan facepalmed himself. "You are not going anywhere. Just sleep here."

"But." "No buts. Good night." Jeonghan said, hugging him like a koala. Dino is really oblivious when it comes to dating. He and Jeonghan have been dating for 2 years now. But, for some reason Jeonghan wants it to be a secret.

Dino knows that the elder loves him, but then why doesn't he want others to know about them? Was Dino not a good boyfriend? He was really insecure about this. He just buried his head in the elder's chest trying to sleep and stop thinking negatively.

Without his notice, his eyes got wet. Jeonghan could feel the younger is crying. He saw Chan was sleeping. Jeonghan ran his hands lovingly through Dino's hair. Jeonghan's heart ached as he felt Dino's tears against his chest.

He held him tighter, wishing he could erase all of Dino's doubts and fears. "Is my baby having a bad dream?" Jeonghan whispered softly, his voice filled with concern. Dino sniffled, trying to compose himself.

"I'm okay, hyung." He mumbled, but his trembling voice betrayed his attempt at reassurance. "No need to hide, my love." Jeonghan said tenderly, wiping away Dino's tears. "You can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

Dino hesitated for a moment, then spoke in a small voice, "Hyung, why do we have to keep our relationship a secret? Are you ashamed of me?" Jeonghan's heart clenched at Dino's words. He cupped Dino's face in his hands, making sure their eyes met.

"No, never. I could never be ashamed of you." He said earnestly. "It's just... complicated." Dino searched Jeonghan's eyes, trying to understand. "Complicated how?" Jeonghan sighed, struggling to find the right words.

"It's not about you, Dino. It's about... the circumstances. Our circumstances. I promise I'll explain everything to you soon. But for now, can you trust me? Trust that I love you more than anything?"

Dino nodded, his eyes still wet with tears. "I trust you, hyung." "Good." Jeonghan said, pressing a gentle kiss to Dino's forehead. "Now, let's get some rest. We'll figure everything out together, okay?"

Dino nodded again, feeling a sense of comfort in Jeonghan's embrace. As they settled down to sleep, Jeonghan held him close, silently vowing to protect their love, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

As the night passed, Dino's worries lingered, but he found solace in Jeonghan's presence. He clung to the older boy, feeling a sense of security in their shared warmth. Jeonghan held him gently, his touch soothing and reassuring.