Ot13 - Pretty U

Dino doubted how weird his hyungs were behaving but didn't put much attention to it until he started receiving kisses from them.

>>>>>>

Dino had just finished a late-night snack in the kitchen, the dim light casting a warm glow around him. He was lost in thought when Jeonghan walked in, a soft smile on his face. "Hey, Dino." Jeonghan said gently, noticing the pensive look on Dino's face. "Mind if I join you?"

Dino nodded, welcoming the company. As they stood side by side, Jeonghan turned to him and cupped his face in his hands. Without a word, Jeonghan leaned in and kissed Dino softly on the lips. It was a tender and reassuring kiss, filled with the depth of Jeonghan's feelings.

Dino was taken aback by Jeonghan's sudden kiss. He froze for a moment, unsure of how to react. His mind raced with questions, but in that moment, all he could do was feel the warmth of Jeonghan's lips against his own.

After Jeonghan's kiss, Dino felt a mix of confusion and warmth. He looked at Jeonghan, who was watching him with a gentle smile. "Jeonghan hyung." Dino began, his voice uncertain. "I... I didn't expect that."

Jeonghan nodded understandingly. "I know, Dino. I just wanted you to know that I care about you." Dino felt a rush of gratitude towards Jeonghan. He reached out and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, hyung. I appreciate it."

Dino took a walk in the cool evening air, the soft breeze rustling through the trees. He needed to clear his head, and the rhythmic sound of his footsteps helped soothe his thoughts. As he walked, lost in thought, Jun fell into step beside him.

They walked in companionable silence until Jun stopped and turned to Dino. Without a word, Jun leaned in and kissed Dino softly on the lips. It was a gentle and understanding kiss, filled with the depth of Jun's feelings.

As Jun leaned in to kiss him, Dino's heart skipped a beat. He was surprised by the sudden gesture but couldn't deny the flutter of emotions it stirred within him. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to be swept away by the moment.

As Jun pulled away from the kiss, Dino's mind was racing. He looked at Jun, who was looking at him with a soft expression. "Jun hyung, that was unexpected." Dino said, trying to gather his thoughts. Jun smiled gently.

"I know, Dino. I just wanted to show you that I'm here for you, no matter what." Dino felt touched by Jun's words. He smiled back and nodded. "Thank you, hyung. I'm glad to have you."

Dino sought solace in the quiet of the studio, the familiar scent of music equipment calming his racing thoughts. He sat down at the piano, his fingers tracing the keys absentmindedly. Lost in his own world, he didn't notice Woozi's approach until he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Without a word, Woozi leaned in and kissed Dino softly on the lips. It was a sweet and comforting kiss, filled with the depth of Woozi's feelings. Woozi's unexpected kiss caught Dino off guard. He blinked in surprise, his mind racing to process what had just happened.

But as he felt the softness of Woozi's lips, he couldn't help but melt into the gentle embrace. Woozi pulled back from the kiss, his eyes searching Dino's face. Dino was speechless for a moment, trying to process what had just happened.

"Woozi hyung, why did you...?" Dino started, his voice trailing off. Woozi smiled softly. "I just wanted you to know that I care about you, Dino. You're not alone in this." Dino felt a surge of warmth towards Woozi. He nodded gratefully. "Thank you, hyung. I appreciate it."

In the privacy of his room, Dino sat on his bed, the soft glow of the lamp casting a warm light around him. He was lost in thought when Joshua entered quietly, a determined look in his eyes. Without a word, Joshua closed the door behind him and approached Dino.