Ot13 - Home

No matter how much his hyungs tease him, they will always be his HOME.

>>>>>>

"It's useless to have 12 of you." Dino shouted slamming the door of his room. Rather than being angry he was disappointed. "Only if I wasn't the youngest." He thought as tears slipped from his eyes. He didn't want to cry.

So, here is what actually happened. Seventeen decided to have snacks and the packet only had 12. Everyone looked at each other then at Dino. He knew what they meant so he left from there showing he was angry but disappointment can be sensed in his voice.

They just wanted to tease him a bit and then they would give the snack. They went inside the room only to find him sleeping. Each one of them went towards him and pecked his forehead before going out. The twelve of them were sad.

The next day during breakfast Chan was peacefully eating his food when he felt his hyungs were smiling way too much. He thought they wanted his food so he quickly stuffed it in his mouth. He looked so cute. Everyone else just laughed.

It was their day off so everyone was doing whatever they liked. Dino decided to sleep. He slept for like 5 hours. He woke up because he was hungry. He ate the food Mingyu made and put the dishes in the sink. To his luck it wasn't his turn to do the dishes.

He went to his room and decided to do a live. He combed his hair and fixed his clothes before switching the live on. He waited for 2 minutes so everyone could join. His hyungs also joined from their phones, watching their maknae. More like adoring him.

When he felt like it was enough wait (Steam Wait!) he said hello. He talked with carats about random things. "Are you at home?" "Yes. Today is a day off. This is my room. Isn't it pretty just like me." He could see the comments agreeing with him.

A comment caught his attention in the meantime. "I recently changed my house and I thought I wouldn't be able to adjust here but I was wrong." Dino thought for a few seconds before replying. "You know the reason why?" Carats played along asking why.

"It is because home is not a place. It is a person. Someone who feels like a bonfire in winters, kimchi with Ramyeon. That was funny." He chuckled. "Someone who can take away your worries and pain when you hug them."

"Someone whom you can rely on during your hard times. For me it's my hyungs. All of them. They're like a warm fire on a cold day, always there when I need them. No matter how much they tease me I know they love me. Dearly."

"Just how much I love them. I don't like being away from them. When I am on a tour or at the dorm I feel I am home unless I am with my hyungs. The place doesn't really matter. Trust me it's always the person who makes the building a home."

"I am saying this because hyungs are outside in their rooms. Let's keep this secret. I am really shy to tell them this." He could see comments cooing at him. He ended his live after 2 minutes after properly saying bye to carats and telling them he will come live next time, soon.

He heard footsteps coming towards his room at a fast pace. He assumed some of hyungs were coming. The thought of them watching his live made him blush. Before he knew, he was wrapped in a group hug by the 12 of his hyungs whom he claims to be his home.

>>>>>>

Sorry for keeping it short. Will try to make longer ones next time. 🩷🩵🫶🏻