Chansoo - Crush

There was a secret which Chan was successful in keeping. It was his crush on Joshua. He never let anyone find that he likes him romantically.

>>>>>>

Dino was jealous. How Joshua was always shipped with Seokmin or Jeonghan but he never hated the other two for this. They were his 2 of the 12 useless hyungs after all. How could he hate them? No he can't. Even in his dreams.

Right now they were having a movie night and Jeonghan and Seokmin were clinging on Joshua's arm from either side. Chan wasn't happy about it. Minghao who was sitting near him noticed this. "Chan you good?" Minghao asked.

"Yes hyung. Just a bit sleepy." Chan lied. Minghao didn't think much of it and pulled him in his embrace and cuddled the younger so he felt comfortable. "Sleep. I will wake you up after the movie ends." He ran his fingers through Dino's hair.

Chan, even if he wasn't sleepy earlier, he felt sleepy after getting in his hyung's warm embrace. Joshua felt jealous looking at the two. He distanced himself from the two. He liked the maknae but never dared to confess.

After the movie was over, Minghao couldn't bring himself to wake the youngest up. He was looking so cute. He carried him to his (Minghao's) own room and made him sleep comfortably on the bed because maknae wasn't ready to leave him.

He cuddled, laying beside him. Joshua came to Minghao trying his best not to get jealous. "You need help?" "No hyung. I am okay and also I won't mind cuddling with a cutie tonight." "Hyung is weird." Myungho thought.

He wrapped his hands around Chan's waist. Joshua cursed at Minghao mentally before going out. He didn't forget to close the gate. The whole night Joshua couldn't sleep. "Oh god! Joshua just goes to sleep. It's nothing. They just think of each other as brothers."

"But, what if Dino thinks of me as his elder brother? I am going crazy." Joshua couldn't sleep clouded by his own thoughts. Jisoo got up to drink water. He saw Dino inside the kitchen eating Ramyeon. "Chan?" "Hyung. Don't tell anyone I was hungry."

He said showing his puppy eyes. Joshua chuckled before grabbing a bottle. "Okay I won't" "Yeaaaah!" Dino whispered shouted and got down from the counter, where he was sitting and went to sink to keep the dishes. He washed his hands and went to the fridge to take a bottle.

He chucked down half a liter of water and wiped his mouth before closing the cap. "Hyung, are you done drinking water?" Joshua who was staring at the younger the whole time, closed the cap and kept the bottle back inside the fridge.

"Are you going back to sleep with Minghao?" "As much as I want to cuddle I don't want to disturb him going back." "Are you not asleep hyung?" "I just came to drink water. If you want I cuddle with you." Chan's eyes lit up. "Really?" "Yeah."

"Okay let's go to your room then." Dino pulled Joshua into the elder's room. He was never so excited about sleeping before. He is a heavy sleeper and also needed to hold something to sleep but this time he was getting a chance to cuddle with Joshua.

He isn't gonna miss it. Both of them laid on the bed and Dino put his head on Joshua's chest feeling his heartbeat. "Good night hyungie." Joshua protectively wrapped his hands around Dino. "Goodnight Baby." Dino whined. "I am not a baby."

"You are my baby." "If Jeonghan hyung heard you you are in trouble." Dino giggled. "Okay okay let's sleep now." Both of them fell asleep after 5 minutes. The next morning, Joshua woke up and smiled seeing Chan sleeping cutely hugging him.