𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 '𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧' 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞.

▙▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▜

Jade Cheng is a force to be reckoned with in the street racing world. With her beauty and fiery spirit she proves to many she isn't one to be messed with. She lives by her own rules guarding her heart against any who aren't the ones she views as family.

Yet...once she meets a certain curly haired blonde with pretty blue eyes, her defenses begin to crumble. Their romance ignites like a flame, consuming them both with passion and desire.

WHERE a girl with the beauty and eyes of a Siren, a heart of gold, and a fiery spirit Street racer whose heart is closed off to those she doesn't deem as part of her family falls in love with a Blue-eyed, pretty boy.

OR....

WHERE Brian O'Conner betrays the heart of the woman whose heart he fought so hard to earn a place in. Just for a job that he's no longer sure he wants to be a part of.