𝟓. 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"Yo Dom, why'd you bring the buster here?" I hear Vince say making me roll my eyes at him

Glancing his way I see he had the nerve to have a mad expression on his face.

"Cus the buster kept me and Trouble outta handcuffs. He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought us back!" Dom yells pointing over at Brian who is standing out like an oddball.

He honestly looked hella uncomfortable with all the attention now on him.

I tuned out the conversation as I watched Dom take Vince's beer away from him to give it to Brian.

"Drop it, Vincent." Diamond says and from the look on her face, I could tell she had enough of his bullshit for the day.

I watch as she soon takes Dom's hand and leads him out of the living room.

"I don't understand how one person can get under your skin this much." I say walking over to him.

His head quickly snaps over to me making me sigh knowing he's just getting started.

"I don't trust him, neither should you. I can't believe you like him." he snaps at me making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Hold up-" I start only for him to cut me off.

"Don't bother lying. I've known you for so long, the same shit happen with Johnny-" he says before I cut him off pissed.

I've had to deal with Johnny, who I didn't want to see any time soon, my new car got blown up, and getting shot at today I don't have time for this shit.

"First of all Vincent, I'm a grown-ass woman what I do in my life is my own business. Who I have feelings for is all my damn business. You are not my father to tell me who I can and cannot trust. And screw you, Johnny was a mistake that I will never make again." I snap at him just as he storms off towards the staircase where Brian is.

'This fucker' I think to myself as I speed walk over to them stepping between Brian and Vince.

"Vincent cut this shit out now." I snap as Leon and Jesse come to back him up.

"He shouldn't be here Jade." Vince sneers.

"Well too bad, he is since you fucks were so busy enjoying the party. He was there for us instead of you 3. So get over it." I say making Leon and Jesse look down with guilt on their faces.

"That one hurt, Trouble." Jesse says pouting but I don't care, I've been through enough shit for one night.

I watch Leon go to open his mouth but one glare from me had him looking away.

"Come on, let's get me something to drink, I'm thirsty." I say grabbing Brian's hand and pulling him into the next room where I know the drinks were.

"So, what do you want?" Brian asked going to the cooler as I leaned against the shelf that was against the wall.