𝟖. 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

"So what shoes should I wear?" I ask stepping out of my closet

"Well, damn girl." Diamond says making me shake my head at her. "But wear your white heeled sandals."

Smoothing out my dress I looked in my full body mirror to see I was looking good. My waist was snatched and this dress hugged my boobs nicely.

Walking over to my shoe rack I grab my white heels and head to my bed.

"Help?" I ask passing her the heels and sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Be lucky, I love you girl." she says sliding them on my feet

Once she finishes I stand up walking over to my mirror so I can see myself.

"How do I look?" I ask running my hands along my body smoothing out any wrinkles on my dress.

"Like you are hoping to get real lucky tonight? How long has it been since you got dicked down?" she asks making me flip her off.

"Shut the fuck up, just because you get dicked down almost every other day by DomDom, doesn't mean you can make fun of me." I say looking at her through the mirror.

"And I sure do. But you look amazing Justin Timberlake is going to be speechless when he sees you. You're going to put that tongue piercing to good use." she says making me cackle at the name she called him.

"Not before his fine ass gives me one, also you and your nicknames are a fucking mess." I say as I adjust my hair a little.

Diamond did my hair so that it was now styled in body waves giving my hair volume.

"I know that right, Sparkle." she says leaning back so she was now lying on my bed. "Where is he taking you guys anyway?"

"Cha Cha Cha." I say making her burst out laughing.

"You're petty as fuck was that the reason Vince was mad when he came from the kitchen the other day." she says making me smile.

"I learned from the best." I say as she gets up from my bed.

"And sure did. He's paying right?" she asks causing me to look at her with a deadpan look.

"Duh, he's taking me out on this date. Of course, his ass is paying. You taught me best not to mess with no broke fool. Ocean has a car. money, and he looks good." I say listing a few things.

"Ocean?" she questions making me smile.

"His eyes, remind me of the Ocean so he's Ocean." I say making her smile softly at me.

"Okay I see you now let's go show your mom your outfit." she says grabbing my phone for me.

"Māma!" Diamond says as we walk out of my room and I slip out of my heels picking them up.