𝟐. 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤

"So you're telling me Jade's white boy fought Vince and won

"So you're telling me Jade's white boy fought Vince and won." Diamond's aunt, Nisi repeats while laughing.

"Pretty much, Auntie." Diamond says also laughing

"He's not my white boy." I say rolling my eyes for what felt like the thousandth time today.

"Roll them again and I'll make sure they stay stuck in the back of your head." Nisi says making me straighten up a bit.

"Ok, but you should have seen how Dom was when Dee got mad he hurried up to break up the fight." I say smiling.

"Nah 'cause he was trying to be Mister Jokester, but please if those bitches put a dent in my car trust me it would have been me vs the three of them." she says making everyone burst into laughter.

"Why would it be you vs the 3 of them Twinkie." Nisi asks while she straightens the hair of the lady in her chair.

"Well, I'm fighting Vince because his dumbass started the fight. I'm fighting Dom because he was asked 2 times before I told him to stop the fight. Now lover boy I wouldn't fight him that much since he was defending himself. But they got too damn close to my damn car" she says while gathering all her hair up

"I would pay to see that fight." I say making her glare at me as she wraps her up in a bun.

"You and that damn car." Nisi says laughing as she combs through her client's hair.

From where I was sitting at the receptionist's desk I could see all the employees and clients were listening to our story.

"Aside from my siblings, my car is my baby." she says shrugging her shoulders.

"But why was Vince so mad in the first place." Nisi asks making me spin my chair so that I can look at her.

"He's had a problem with him since he started popping up at the shop. First, it was because he thought Blondie was his competition with Mia. Now he's being protective over me I guess since Blondie likes me." I say leaning back in my seat.

I watch as she goes to open her mouth until we hear the door open making the bell ring causing us to all turn towards the door.

What the hell is Brian doing here?

We all watch as he steps through the door looking so out of place.

"Well if it isn't Mr.Spilner." I say leaning my head against my hand before waving him over.

"Ladies keep your claws away he's not a meal y'all can take a bite off." Diamond says as he walks this way with all the older women who damn well looked like they were memorized.