𝟕. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐮𝐭

So it's finally the weekend and that means it's time for the annual Toretto family cookout

So it's finally the weekend and that means it's time for the annual Toretto family cookout. Now you'd think I was used to going but right now I'm too busy trying to find an outfit.

"Girl are you serious." Diamond says looking at me from on her bed.

"Yes, now help me." I say looking through the clothes that I had at her place.

"Well keep the leggings on and why don't you wear that cute cheetah print top you brought a while ago." she says making me think.

"Okay." I say going through the closet until I pull out the cheetah print halter top.

Tossing my rope to the side, I slip the top over my head and tie the strips in front of me.

"How do I look?" I ask giving her a little spin.

"Fine as hell, Sparkle." she says standing up. "Lover boy won't be able to keep his eyes off you."

Walking over to me she stops in front and adjusts my chain for me.

"I swear I get jealous of your necklace every time I see it." she says making me smile.

"It's that Asian gold Twinkie." I say making her laugh as I take in her outfit which is a pair of jean shorts, a grey tube top, and a pair of clear sandals.

"I know, now let me brush your hair before we head out." she says grabbing a brush before taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

Plopping down in between her legs I just rest against her as she starts brushing my hair.

"This reminds me of when we were here in high school and you used to do my hair whenever I came to your place." I say.

"Honestly I was just thinking the same thing, I gave you so many crazy styles." she says chuckling a bit.

"You treated me like a damn Barbie doll." I say closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of her messing with my hair.

"And I'm done." she says after a few minutes.

Standing up I bust off the back of my leggings as I slide my feet into my sandals.

"Let's head out." I say walking out of her room.

"Wait, let's take a quick picture first." Diamond says grabbing her silver digital camera from off her dresser as she walks out of the room.

"Okay." I say following her to the big mirror she has in her living room.

I quickly pose for the camera by sticking up a peace sign and doing duck lips. She does the same pose before taking the picture.

"Alright let's go now I want food." I say grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

"Okay don't rush me hoe." she says following after me.

Once she locked her door we walked downstairs going straight to our cars.