𝟔.𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

"Ugh, my head

"Ugh, my head." I groan as I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing.

Sitting up, I couldn't help but wince at the pounding headache I was met with.

'This is why you don't drink a whole bottle of soju straight.' I thought to myself before tossing my covers off and getting up.

Standing I make my way out of my room and head toward the kitchen where I see my mom cooking.

"Māma, good morning." I say kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning my Long, aspirin and water are on the counter over there for you." she says making me look over by the sink to see 2 pills and a glass of water.

"You're the best." I say walking over there and quickly taking the pills.

"You should hurry up and shower you have a long day ahead of you." she says making me look at the clock.

"Fuck!" I curse I'm supposed to be at the university in half an hour.

Putting my glass in the sink I zoom toward the bathroom to see the shower already on. Stripping out of my clothes I step into the hot shower.

Grabbing my rag and soap I quickly wash my body getting rid of all the smell of gas and sweat off my skin. Once my body was covered in soap I stepped underneath the shower head letting the water run down my body making my hair cling to my face.

Once my body was rinsed off and I rang my hair out, I turned the shower off and stepped out.

Grabbing my towel I dry myself off before tying my towel around my head and slipping my red robe on.

Walking out of the bathroom I speed-walk into my room and head right into my closet.

I quickly slide on a black bra and a matching panties set. Hanging up my robe, I quickly towel dry my hair and hang that up too. Before walking over to where I have my jeans hanging and grab a nice pair that hug my ass and waist nicely.

"It's going to be hot so I'll wear a crop top." I say before going to the side of my closet that had all my crop tops hanging up.

Skimming through them I settle on a white crop tank top before sliding it over my head. Walking out of the closet, I immediately head to my vanity and grab my lotion and perfume.

Putting them both on I then slide a pair of socks on my feet before grabbing my converses and backpack.

Rushing out of my room I run past the kitchen grabbing the pieces of bacon my mom was holding out for me.

"Thanks, Mom!" I shout placing the bacon in my mouth.

"Have a good day and be safe." she says just as I head out the front door running to my car in just my black socks.