𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞

Warning this chapter will include illegal street racing

"Okay, I see you, Siren." Diamond says as I walk out of the bathroom. "Give me a little spin."

Laughing I do a little twirl making my skirt lift.

"How do I look." I ask while fixing my fishnet tights.

"Like a million bucks. Now we know Brian won't be able to keep his eyes and maybe hands off you." she says making me roll my eyes.

Now I might have put a little more thought into my outfit for tonight. Maybe I want his eyes on me but I'm not going to tell her that.

"Girl like you always say you can look but don't touch. Also, you're one to talk Dom is going to make sure you stay by his side since you're showing off all your curves." I say while fixing my gold chain.

"Please Dom knows all of this is his. He won't keep his hands off my ass I know that for a fact." she says while standing up before walking next to me giving me a booty bump.

"Whatever you say, now let's head out." I say grabbing my car keys from her counter.

"Okay." she says grabbing her keys and bag.

Following her out the door, I watch as she locks up and we walk down the stairs leading to where our cars are parked.

Once we reach our cars we stand by the driver's side instead of getting in.

"You nervous for this race, Siren." she asks making me look at her like she was crazy.

"Hell no, even though Dom is in this race you know I'm winning." I say mean mugging her.

"Chillax Sparkle, no need to mean mug me, girl. I was asking." she says laughing at my face as she uses the nickname she gave me in high school before getting in her car.

I couldn't help but laugh myself before I followed her and got inside my baby.

Strapping myself in, I put my key in the ignition and listen as my baby roars to life. Looking at Diamond's car I waited for her car to roar to life, and then she took off with me not far behind her.

▙▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▜

Pulling my car up, I watched as people part as I did so. Soon Diamond pulls her car up next to me.

Stepping out of my car, I close the door before rubbing my hood. Ignoring the whistles directed towards me I waited until Diamond was with me before we walked to where the rest of the family was.