𝟒. 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐬

My little "argument" with Brian was cut off by Leon's yelling

"COPS!" he yells and everyone begins to scatter.

"MIA! Take my baby and go to the house!" I yell once I spot her and toss her my keys.

I feel someone tug on my arm before I'm being pulled into the Eclipse.

"Shouldn't I be giving you lessons?" I say turning to Brian just as he steps on the gas.

"Well, we can do that later, I couldn't let the lovely champ get arrested now could I?" he retorts as we flee the scene.

"I feel like you only did this to try and steal your car back, Ocean." I say let the nickname roll off before I can catch myself.

"Ocean?" he asks confusion clear as day in his voice.

"Yeah, your eyes remind me of the ocean. So now your Ocean." I say making him smile.

"So you think my eyes are pretty." he says making me roll my eyes.

"I think you're pretty brave for standing up for what you want." I say leaning back against the seat.

"You want to know what I think of you Jade." he asks trying to drive as unnoticeable as possible as if the car isn't damn lime green.

"Sure tell me, while I think about how bad I beat you." I say looking around the interior of the car. I'm going to be switching this interior up a bit.

"You're a very hardworking person." he says chucking at me

"Thanks" I reply.

"You're also an excellent driver." he says making me smile.

"That's pretty obvious." I say laughing before I turn my head to look out the window. "Fuck, there's Dom."

I point to where I see Dom trying to outrun the cops.

"Hold on." Brian says as he swerves the car Dom's way.

"Dom get in!" I yell as I climb into the back so that he can just jump in.

"Why did you pick up her up?" Dom says as he jumps in making me look at him like he was crazy.

"Would you rather I leave her to get arrested?" he asks scrunching up his face.

"I'm right here you jackasses." I say gripping the seat as Brian drifts the car making me glance over my shoulder to see the police car crash into another car.