10 . accident

FRANK POV

i walk out the shower, only a towel wrapped around my waist. my hair is dripping water on her floor and i grab a random towel to dry some of it off.

i walk over to the mirror and look at myself.

after a bit i walk out the bathroom door, and as im about to knock on y/n's door i notice its slighty open.

i peek through.

she has pj shorts on but her whole back is exposed, the only thing keeping me from seeing it bare is her white lace bra.

i dont even notice myself biting my lip.

fuck.. what the fuck? i cant think like this when i have a girlfriend. but why would it matter? she hasnt been the loyalest either.

i keep watching.

she stumbled around her bed, searching for a shirt.

my gaze inevitably falls on her cleavage. fuck, that bra makes her tits look good.

i glance down at my towel and im not surprised to see im fucking hard. hard. id fuck her hard. holy SHIT what am i thinking?

i look back up at her and her shirt is on. its a tight cropped white long sleeve.

she walks over to her mirror and brushes through her hair, detangling it.

i watch for a bit more and some sort of guilt sets in my body. what would she think if she knew i was watching her? what if she already knows?

i mean. would she mind? when we were out in the rain i swear we were about to kiss. shit.

i sigh and go back to observing her.

her bare face is pretty. the mascara she was wearing earlier was dripping down her face as if she was crying when we were in the rain, and it eventually washed it all off.

i watched as she did her skincare and curled her lashes.

shes great. her personality. shes the first girl who didn't immediately drool over me like everyone else. i bite my cheek. shes nothing like maddy. maddy doesnt give a fuck about what i wanna do in life and what college i wanna go to. shes just there.

whenever she needs someone to fuck, whenever she needs someone to lust over. thats when she calls. and im surprised she hasnt by now, but thats probably because shes found someone else to call up.

this stupid fucking break. i know she just wanted an excuse to go mess around with other guys, and i know she didnt wanna break up because she cant handle seeing me with anyone else.

the more that i think about it, the more that i realize the truth. shes only sticking around for dick and her own personal gain. i roll my eyes.

y/n opens the door and it fucking scares me.

"holy shit-" i take a few steps back and she looks as surprised as i do.

"um." fuck what do i say?

"were you.." no. i wasnt. no whatever youre thinking, i wasnt.

"i just got out." i mumble awkwardly. how the fuck do i save my own ass when ive been caught?

"oh okay." she checks me out but i act like i dont notice that.

her eyes seem to stop just below my towel. oh.

so she saw.

i clear my throat and she immediately makes eye contact again, i can see her cheeks flushing. "its cold." yeah, thatll explain why im hard. not cause i was watching you or anything.

"oh! im sorry. um i think my dad has something you can borrow." she smiles at me but i can see her gaze dropping.

this is embarrassing. "oh, where?"

"here i'll get it for you." she walks into a room.

i stand there stupidly.

Y/N'S POV !!

i walk into my parents room. he was hard, no doubt. but i know it was probably the cold air.

i search through my dads clothes until i find oversized sweats and a black tee. i look around through his closet and find a new pack of boxers, and socks.

i walk back out and hand him the clothes, before he disappears into the bathroom once again.

i walk back into my room and sit on the edge of my bed, wondering if i left my door that open the whole time.

im just glad frank wasnt watching me. but i wouldnt even mind it..

i smile to myself as i comb through my hair with my hands.

the door opens again and frank walks in, ruffling his hair with the towel he had around his waist.

i glance down towards his pants and notice hes not hard anymore. it was the cold.

but now i cant stop my mind from wandering.

we both look at each other.

"can we go be fat again and this time watch a better movie?" i smile.

he smiled back and nods.