Consequences (NSFW) (Aquarius x Scorpio)

! 18+!!
TW: blood, violence, questionable stuff tbh
f aquarius x m scorpio

I barely had any time to registrate him closing in on me before he grabbed my head and slammed it hard on the wall.

Fuck, I groaned. I could taste blood on my mouth and a terrible headache coming my way.

"You think you can get away with anything you want, but actions have consequences", Scorpio spoke into my ear, his entire body weight pinning me down. His hot breath smelled of alcohol and cigarettes as he grabbed my head forcefully and titled it to look at him, "and you're going to learn that today".

I grinned in his face. For sure, I was startled at his anger, but I couldn't be happier to get that reaction out of him. He deserved all the shit coming his way. All the shit I sent his way.

"Try me", I dared him.

His hand left my face to grab at my neck, and he tightened. I couldn't breathe when he bit my nape, a stinging pain felt through my entire body, but I tried hard not to react. He wasn't about to win in something as simple as sex. I had the advantage here.

I elbowed him on the abdomen, causing him to groan in pain and let go. Was he that weak? It was my turn to punch him hard on the left side of his face, grabbing him before he had time to react and pulling him down by his hair to a kiss. I went all in-- I pulled more when he tried to move, using my tongue in a hot and wet kiss, biting his lip at the end, feeling my nerves burn at a feeling akin to victory at the taste of his metal blood.

He was breathless when I let go, staring at me with a gaze of hatred. However, I could only see a disheveled and weak brat, so untrained he couldn't control his boner from showing.

I wanted to... I wanted to break him. I wanted to make him cry and bleed, have him bare and down on his knees, tie him up on a leash and binding his mouth...

"You were better off with me only hating you", I approached him, fists ready to put him in his place, "You're gonna have to learn it the hard way".

He wasn't my enemy for nothing; he fought like an animal, but that only made me all the more excited. Minutes passed and the dark room we were in had become a mess of destroyed shelves, shattered glasses, and a naughty smell of blood and sweat. I had a deep gash on my right arm, but that was it. Now Scorpio's head was under my shoe, and his arms were tied behind his back. Now Scorpio was wholly under my care.

"Now then", I sang in an excited tone, "Shall we start, or will you give up first? I'll give you a clue for being a good boy and staying besides my feet--It doesn't matter. I'll make you cry anyways".

Apparently he had enough energy left to spit at the ground, right next to his mouth because he was unable to move, only titling his beaten up face to the side, where, other than his various purple bruises and red cuts, I could see a hint of his conviction left.

Good, I thought to myself in happiness, or else it'd be boring.

I pulled him up by the rope that tied his arms, hitting him on the knees when he tried to struggle. It worked perfectly, and I even got to hear a sweet groan of pain leaving his mouth. I threw him face upwards at the only wooden table left, and the more I looked at his thorn clothes, at his defeated figure, I felt vile coming up my throat.

"How I fucking despise you".

"Me too", his raspy voice came out, and when he grinned, his teeth had a red hint of blood.

I climbed up to be on top of him, making sure to grind over his dick, mindful of all the expressions and sounds he could make. Then I unblocked his belt, which happened to make for a perfect gag.

"Open up", I asked gently at first. At his disobedience, I forcefully grabbed his face, biting his neck with the same force he had done to me, making him bleed from yet another part.

He hissed through the pain, yet I could feel his dick inside his pants hardening against my clothed pussy. I licked the wound a little. He looked good when he bled.

"Open up", I tried for a second time.

And when he didn't, I climbed off, finished undoing his zipper, took his bulging dick out of that black boxer that screamed expensive, and took it into my mouth. His initial moan motivated me. I loved his helpless voice, but I wanted his scared one. A raw scream of fear over not being able to control his body filled with pleasure...

So I went tip to base, trailing my tounge over his protruding veins, feeling him graze the back of my throat.

He was moaning a lot now, but he stood his ground and lasted his fair share, until he couldn't hold it in, cumming with a breathy and involuntary loud moan.

I took advantage of his low guard to use the belt not to cover his mouth - because I had realized one of ghe things I wanted most was to hear him break- but to cover his eyes.

"You've been so obedient, but those filthy eyes of yours have no place seeing what's about to happen".

Quietly, I removed my pants, and then my panties. I'm sure the air around us was that of a cold night, but my skin was hot and sticky enough not to care about anything else but the tingly feeling inside my lower tummy.

My weight on the table made little creaking sounds as I positioned my ass to meet his hardened dick. I got a hold of it with my left hand, using my right hand on his chest for support. I could feel the man underneath me flinching. Slowly, the thick head of his cock went into my pussy, stretching me out with just a few inches. His breathing increased, and his brows furrowed.

I bit my lips with excitement.

I let my body slide down, his dick thrusting into me balls-deep with no resistance.

If my eyes watered a litte, or if I purposefully moved my hips so that he filled me up even better, chasing that hot feeling, he wouldn't know.

But I knew of his every movement.

He let out a startled noise, almost like a wounded animal, and his tied arms twitched as he tried to move them. Good, I was pleased with his reaction.

"Like that?" I asked him, moving both my hands to lay on his sturdy chest as I rid him up and down, making sure to grind with a sublime forwards-upwards movement.

He resolved to turn his head to the side. However, that only told me he was so weak to the pleasure he couldn't even speak. So I continued riding him, hearing his moans and breaths getting higher, feeling his body twitch with the urge to do something.

I could feel the orgasm building up from the lowest point of my belly up to my chest, and though having his hot member inside of me, bulging from my stomach, felt amazing, his pitiful view was truly what drove me to the edge.

So I came, taking him along with me.

I could feel his sperm shooting into the depths of my tummy. It was a hot, uncomfortable feeling, yet paired with my orgasm, felt like very heaven. And then I heard it-- his quiet, pitiful yell he tried holding by biting his lips hard enough to bleed.

I was done here, I smiled like crazy while getting myself off him.

It was a quiet for a moment as I dressed myself, only his breaths and the sound of my shoes against wood making any disturbances.

"I'm gonna kill you right now", I announced to him, standing right by the side of his head, loading my gun with left hand on the trigger. "I'll give you a real choice! Belt on or belt off? Would you rather see as I shoot a bullet through your forehead, or do you prefer staying in the dark?"

He grinned again, saying his last words, "Would've wanted to see you ride me like a slut, but I hate the sight of your face. I'll see you again in hell though. So spare me this time".

"As you wish", Aquarius shrugged, and the sound of a single gunshot was heard.

this story was a suggestion but i just realized that maybe they don't want their username displayed in here lol
please leave a vote u guys, i'd really, really appreciate it