极盛 ─ 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇

────────── ✦ ──────────

第二话 // 𝗩𝗢𝗟. 𝟮 」

"Time waits for no man; neither do I."

────────── ✦ ──────────

资料 ─ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

𝟎𝟎𝟎﹒Y/N L/N // 你的名字

Role: Celestial Nine-Tailed Fox, Goddess of Immortality, Member of Celestial Court, Mentor of the Harbinger of Chaos

Residence: Apartment Unit in Megapolis

Allies: Nezha, Monkie Kids, Macaque, ﹤?﹥

Students: Jiangxue, ﹤?﹥

Enemies: Sun Wukong, Lady Bone Demon, ﹤?﹥

Backstory

〜 A talented swordsmaster who is rather peculiar at times, Y/n has taken students under her wing to continue her line of work as potential successors. However, other than Jiangxue, the current status of her remaining disciple(s) is unknown.

〜 A heartbroken romantic who has gone through betrayal, backstabbing, and abandonment. Things ended on a sour note in the past with Sun Wukong. Her views of various other characters are unclear, but the same cannot be said for a handful of opposing parties.

〜 An unexpected mentor of the Harbinger of Chaos who makes sure he doesn't get into too much trouble - but not too less either. Truthfully, Y/n expected herself to be the last person who would have to ensure a prophecy was carried out properly. 

〜 ﹤?﹥

────────── ✦ ──────────

间歇 ─ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Good job. You survived - physically, but perhaps not so much mentally.

Continuing on from where we last ended, you have since assisted the Monkie Kids in defeating the Demon Bull King - successfully shattering the canisters carrying suspicious blue liquid on his back and freeing him from his possession.

No, you have not spoken a word to Princess Iron Fan since then; no, you could care less about the fact that she left the Celestial Court for Demon Bull King; and no, you are unsure of whether or not you should have a long due face-to-face chat with her.

But as the half-gaseous, half-aqueous wisps flowed out of the containers, you've discovered the true culprit behind the series of disasters that popped up in the city - Lady Bone Demon. It appears that there is a need to confront her, but for now, you will have to recuperate and set out a plan.

This prophecy really is giving both you and I a headache, huh?

Watch out, y/n - the past is catching up, and you seem to be having a hard time keeping up your usual pace.

────────── ✦ ──────────

𝐤𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞 ©

𝟏𝟓﹒𝟏𝟏﹒𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑