Chapter 535 - 536

Chapter 535 The Road of Life

Su Ziyi ignored the condemnation in the child's eyes and only looked at Zhihuai.

Yesterday, he found nothing.

When Zhihuai looked at him like that, she knew that he didn't know anything, which made him feel a little prouder. You know, since the two people met, he has been overwhelmed by Su Ziyi, and now that he has made a discovery, Su Ziyi has not, which inevitably makes him feel a little complacent.

However, he also understood the seriousness of the matter clearly in his heart, so he didn't hide it and said: "Last night, I sneaked to the edge of Diyue Kingdom." "You guessed it-" he said at the corner of his

mouth Hanging up the arc of ridicule.

"I'm afraid no one can imagine that the so-called cultivators guarding the border of Diyue Kingdom are actually ordinary people.

"What? ! "At this time, Su Ziyi was really shocked and looked at Zhihuai in disbelief. But since Zhihuai dared to say this, he was naturally confident: "They are all from Sanmiao Town. " He wrote lightly. After drinking a cup of tea, he poured himself another cup and looked at Su Ziyi with a smile in his eyes: "I didn't expect it.

"But -" Su Ziyi hesitated: "Didn't you say before..."

"Well, I said before that there were cultivators guarding the surrounding areas of Diyue Kingdom, but that was just in the past." He put away his face. With a smile on his face, Zhihuai said seriously: "I don't know what happened in the Diyue Kingdom, but the current situation is that all the cultivators on the border of the Diyue Kingdom have indeed disappeared, not a single one." "That town

. Those things that were reported..."

"You heard it from the so-called village chief of Baijia Village." When mentioning Bai Suiyi, Zhihuai's eyes became more disdainful: "Although that man has some abilities, , but his mind is not right. He is a little clever, but not very knowledgeable. After all, his limitations are too great. When faced with real things, he is easily deceived." "So, when everyone in the town tells a story in a straight-forward manner, it doesn't matter.

How could he see through this trick

with all his experience?" "Especially since this trick was designed by an entire town."

What Zhihuai said made Su Ziyi's face suddenly look bad, because it reminded Su Ziyi of what happened in Adali City. things. At the beginning, he and Cui Yu were also deceived by an entire city of people, and they suffered heavy losses in the end.

Therefore, when he heard what Zhenghuai said, he felt a little nauseous.

"Then how did they do it?" Su Ziyi asked about the residents of Sanmiao Town pretending to be cultivators. Although he felt a little bad, this feeling was easily suppressed by him and was not noticed by Zhihuai. Long Huai replied nonchalantly: "It doesn't take much ability to sing, as long as you act well. That's true, but think about it, this group of

people are also audacious.

But -" Sanmiao The people in the town should know what happened in Diyue Kingdom, otherwise they would not be so bold. Su Ziyi's words were recognized by Long Huai: "Well, cultivators value their own property very much. These townspeople of Sanmiao Town are already trying to seize the wealth of cultivators in Diyue Kingdom. It is impossible to just let it go." "

Either they have been recognized by the cultivators of Diyue Kingdom, or there is some secret hidden behind it."

But no matter which one it is, it is good news for them now.