Chapter 647 - 648

Chapter 647 Book of Annotations

When Su Ziyi came back, the atmosphere in the tent was a bit strange.

He raised his eyes to see Xiao An and said to Bian Yu: "Why is he here?" He was depressed a second ago, but his eyes lit up when he saw him. Everyone could tell that the other person was here to find him.

After listening to Bian Qing's message, Su Ziyi fell silent.

It is impossible for Gongshu Yiyu to return to his former self, but it is not impossible to stand up, but the price is relatively high. Therefore, Su Ziyi decided to listen to Xiao An's words and see what the other party planned to use to persuade him. Therefore, he nodded to Bian Yu, indicating that he would handle the matter, and walked towards Xiao An.

Su Ziyi always had no expression when facing outsiders, so Xiao An couldn't see anything from his face. Until people walked up to him, he still felt uneasy.

"Speak." There were no stools in the tent, so everyone could only sit on the ground.

"What are you going to exchange for me?" Su Ziyi's attitude was a little careless, which made Xiao An worried. It's just that he is the person who once deceived Gongshu Yiyu into being surrounded by others. His mentality is not that fragile. He insisted: "Then are you sure you can let him stand up again?" Only he knows where the thing is. He has never been a weak-tempered person, so he is not very afraid.

"It's impossible to return to the way it was before." Su Ziyi didn't mind if the other party negotiated terms with him.

"But you can still give it a try when you stand up."

This answer obviously did not meet Xiao An's expectations, but he knew that with Su Ziyi's current status, there was no need to lie to him, and even if he didn't ask Su Ziyi for help, he might not be able to find someone like him in the future. Su Ziyi is also a powerful alchemist. Therefore, after struggling for a while, he took out a wooden box from his arms and handed it to Su Ziyi.

Bian Qing on the side also looked over curiously.

"I want to give it a try." Xiao An clenched his fists on his knees and looked very nervous: "This is part of it. After you let Gongshu stand up again, I will leave the rest to you." Su Ziyi held their wooden box, which was no bigger than his palm, with eyes full of scrutiny. It was hard to imagine what was inside, so that Xiao An dared to deal with him.

Reaching out to open the lid, Su Ziyi's eyes widened suddenly.

Unexpectedly, he was wrong.

Xiao An's gift really allowed him to help.

Although Su Ziyi hid his emotions very well, the fluctuation in that moment was still captured by Xiao An. He felt relieved and felt a little confident: "This is something that has been passed down from generation to generation in our family, and it has been passed down until now." I don't know how many generations it has been." Seeing that Su Ziyi didn't interrupt him, he boldly continued: Although this thing has no practical use for us, everyone in my family knows about it. , only useful for practitioners. "

Really?" "Su Ziyi replied slowly, his voice was extremely long, as if he was running away, but his eyes were fixed on the contents of the wooden box from beginning to end. Another rubbing. Su Ziyi definitely did

n't

. Thinking of it.

From Qixia Town to now, including this one, he already has four rubbings in his hand. He knows that these rubbings must be meaningful, but until now, he has no clue, but more and more questions. From this , after Xiao An finished speaking, he withdrew his gaze and looked directly into the other person's eyes: "Then do you know what this is? What is recorded above? "