Chapter 779 - 780

Chapter 779 Two Barriers

The fourth junior brother left in despair.

The moment the other party's figure disappeared, Su Ziyi was ejected from Ziyi's soul by a force, floating in the sky and looked at Ziyi with lonely eyes in the direction where the fourth junior brother left.

Real things are different and people are different.

The arrival of the fourth junior brother did not change anything.

Ziyi was still imprisoned in this land as before, unable to go anywhere. Only the invisible Su Ziyi accompanied him and continued to wait in this ruins.

The demonic invasion did not stop.

Although Zi Yi and Su Ziyi couldn't see or hear about it, they could sense the changes in their surroundings and knew that the battle with the outside world had entered a fierce stage. No matter which side, the losses were very heavy.

In fact, as far as the evil spirits outside the territory are concerned, the current Qingze Continent has lost most of its value, because more than 90% of the people on the entire continent are dead, leaving only a handful of people to continue to resist. No matter how optimistic their situation is, they still face a large number of problems from both internal and external sources, each of which may lead to the destruction of the entire ethnic group.

By this time, Qingze Continent's hatred for the evil spirits outside the territory has reached its peak, and it will explode if poked.

It was an early morning.

In fact, by this time, Zi Yi and Su Ziyi had experienced so many identical days that they had no idea what time it was now. All I know is that after such a long time, even the ruins of the Xuanjian Sect, which was destroyed to the ground, have grown green. When spring comes, they are like a green robe, which is very tight.

And on that spring morning, the sky in the southeast suddenly turned dark.

Large clouds rolled in, covering the originally clear sky with floating clouds in the blink of an eye, and spread towards the surrounding area at an extremely fast speed, reaching above their heads within a short time. Like the ash erupted from a volcanic eruption, it appeared suddenly and completely cut off the light source connecting the sky and the earth.

this!

Zi Yi and Su Ziyi's expressions changed dramatically on the spot.

When I got closer, I realized that these dark clouds were not ordinary dark clouds, but extremely pure evil energy! Wherever they passed, there was no grass growing. The green buds that had just stretched out on the mountain felt their breath, and they immediately curled up, changed color, and finally fell directly from the branches. The beautiful spring scenery turned into a desolate scene in winter in the blink of an eye. .

terrible.

This was just the mountain they were on, there were only plants.

When they thought that there might be living people or other living things further away, Su Ziyi and Zi Yi could not imagine what that scene would be like. For the first time, Ziyi had the idea of ​​​​escaping from the confinement, and kept flying upwards, but the force that imprisoned him was too strong. When he flew to a certain height, he could no longer go up, no matter how high he flew, he could not go up again. How hard.

The same goes for Su Ziyi.

And just when Ziyi was working hard, suddenly there was another burst of movement from the southeast, which made Ziyi stop and look at it.