Chapter 649 - 650

Chapter 649: Delivered to the Tomb

——

"Retreat!"

In an instant, the evil cultivator on Broken Finger Mountain changed his face, and the offensive that was as fast as a wave just a second ago retreated with a "swish".

But this time, they can't retreat if they want.

The arrival of Elder Liu Yu gave everyone reassurance. The battlefield that had been in decline before immediately counterattacked, catching all the evil cultivators who had fallen behind. The high-level cultivators who had freed up their hands even chased those who had escaped a certain distance. The foundation-building cultivators vowed to strike hard at the evil cultivators this time.

Bian Qing's heart was almost filled with tears.

Even though he was already in the early stages of foundation building, he had to retreat when faced with the momentum of such an attack. He didn't dare to blink for fear of missing Su Ziyi's splendor, but even when Elder Liu Yu had arrived at Broken Finger Mountain, the aftermath of the explosion caused by Su Ziyi's fight had still not dissipated, let alone finding anyone.

"Emma." As soon as the crisis came into contact, Su Yulang immediately rushed to Bian Qing's side and looked at him very worriedly: "Have you found your father?" - "Sur--!" As soon as the words fell, he saw the other side in the

air

. Three black shadows popped out of the white light above and fell straight to the ground. These three black shadows were extremely fast and affected the hearts of everyone who cared about this place. Bian Qing even took Su Yulang with him without saying a word. He ran towards one of the black shadows.

What he had just seen clearly was that Su Ziyi fell in this direction!

At the same time, other people who were closer to here moved.

But before they could get closer, a sudden and extremely domineering wave Waves of spiritual power came from the place where the three people fell. A strong sense of crisis covered everyone's heart. Most people stopped subconsciously. Only Bian Qing and Su Yulang continued to rush forward. Someone paid attention

When he saw them, he shouted: "Stop! Danger! return!" But Bian Yi didn't hear anything. He just threw Su Yulang backwards with his backhand. He rushed out like an arrow from the string, so fast that others had no time to stop him. "Husband!"

With his sight fixed, he immediately determined that the person lying unconscious on the ground with his whole body covered in black was Su Ziyi. At this moment, the sense of crisis had reached its strongest point. This time, he didn't need to distinguish at all, he just Knowing that the two evil cultivators saw that he was seriously injured and could not escape, they simply refused to do anything and directly destroyed their cultivation. Even if they were unwilling, they could at least drag Su Ziyi down.

So when a huge spiritual energy impact came from behind, Bian Yu jumped forward without thinking, hugged Su Ziyi into his arms, and all his spiritual energy spurted out backwards, colliding with the impact from behind. He was knocked far away, and the person in his arms flew up together with him.

It hurt. It was so uncomfortable.

It felt like he was about to die.

In the confusion of his mind, Su Ziyi felt that there was no pleasure and pain everywhere on his body, and his thoughts were not as fast as he thought. All his memories were cut into pieces, making it impossible for him to remember what happened before. There was a noisy sound of Yuluo Basheng in his ears. He couldn't hear clearly what the other party was saying, and he became dizzy. He lost consciousness again.