Chapter 693 - 694

Chapter 693 Nine-story Palace

Su Ziyi and both of them were also shocked by the scene in front of them.

But they soon came back to their senses and realized that someone else would come in soon, so they immediately stepped forward to collect the magic weapons on the ground.

However, as soon as he took a step forward, he felt a sense of danger and immediately backed away quickly with Su Yulang beside him.

And at the moment he just retreated, the bunch of dazzling magic weapons suddenly glowed so brightly that people had to squint their eyes, and then there was only a dense crackling sound, "Boom——" There was an explosion. Suddenly, the entire ground shook, and fragments of various magic weapons clattered all over the ground.

It wasn't until everything calmed down that Su Ziyi let go of Su Yulang who was protected in his arms.

As soon as he was freed from Su Ziyi's arms, Su Yulang hurriedly pulled Su Ziyi's sleeve and said anxiously: "Father, are you okay?" The riot just now was so unexpected. If his father hadn't been protecting him, he would have been in a position where he was standing. That position, I'm afraid... Su Yulang was terrified when he thought about the consequences.

Su Ziyi shook his head, pursed his lips tightly and looked back.

The magical artifacts that were just all over the floor have turned into rubbish. On the contrary, this two-acre house is safe and sound. The floor and walls are obviously made of ordinary stone slabs, but they are surprisingly strong. Su Ziyi was too lazy to think about the tragic murders that had occurred elsewhere. His eyes were focused on the only exit of this room - a corridor leading deeper.

He said: "Let's go and have a look inside."

They had to hurry up. Just now, his consciousness had detected that someone was approaching the mountain, and he was afraid that he was planning to enter here from the palace above. Although Su Ziyi was not afraid of them, he did not want to have any unnecessary disputes with those people at this time and cause terrible losses.

After all, there seems to be more mystery here than meets the eye.

Flying forward along this corridor, in less than half a cup of tea, the vision suddenly opened up. Su Yulang, who was following Su Ziyi, opened his mouth uncontrollably. He stared at everything in front of him in stunned silence, stammering a little. Said: "This... this is..." This is such a magnificent scene. Su Yulang has never seen such a majestic and magnificent palace in his life.

This side of the world seemed to be another open secret realm. You couldn't see the sky when you looked up, only the dark rock walls, but the entire space was larger than a mountain, completely exceeding the size they could estimate on the ground. An overlapping gorgeous palace was located at the end of the sight, separated from them by an abyss that was more than ten feet wide. Only nine red exquisite wooden arch bridges spanned it, connecting the two ends.

The wooden bridge pillars are also carved with complicated patterns. A lifelike red wooden bird raises its wings and opens its sharp beak, as if it is about to fly. This is simply not a level of skill that ordinary craftsmen can achieve, not to mention the complicated totems painted on the palace walls and the exquisite ornaments hanging from the eaves. There is no place that is not exquisite and elegant. People are amazed.

What makes people feel even more luxurious is that the beaks of the red wooden birds on the wooden bridge pillars and everywhere in the palace are inlaid with beads that emit hazy white light, illuminating the entire cave.

Su Yulang counted carefully and found that the palace in front of him had nine floors in total, and on the top floor, the golden roof turned into layers of scales, stacked from all sides to the middle, getting higher and higher, and finally gathered into A cylindrical shape, rushing straight towards the top of the cave. I looked down until I saw the top, and I was shocked to realize that this was actually a golden-scaled python! The back of the neck is pressed against the wall of the cave, and the long mouth faces downwards. The fangs and long teeth are carved in extremely realistic ways. Set against the pair of snake eyes that make people feel terrified just by looking at them, they look even more terrifying. , making Su Yulang always feel that this snake might pounce on them at any time and swallow them.