Chapter 621 - 622

Chapter 621 Xiushui Peace Talks

No one knows whether the Loujia Empire finally took what Elder Liu Yu said to heart.

Because after that day, the people of the Loujia Empire still did not retreat, sticking to their original camp and confronting them. He also sent people to wander nearby from time to time, without taking the initiative to attack or showing any signs of retreating.

But this time, Dai Guo used iron and blood methods.

No matter you have ulterior motives or are just patrolling and exploring, it's easy to say if you don't encounter them head-on. But if you encounter them, the people on their side will take action before the other party can do anything. And every shot will be bloody, even if the person on your side is seriously injured, you still have to make it impossible for the other party to come back.

At this time, the people of the Loujia Empire finally realized the determination of the Dai people.

Rather Stick to your guns.

Although it was just death, this time, the people of the Loujia Empire were finally a little scared. Before, they had expectations and faith in their hearts, thinking that even if they died, they would die for glory. But now, even the Golden Core cultivators have suffered losses at the hands of Elder Liu Yu and the others, which makes them doubt whether their goal can really be achieved?

As long as a gap is opened in the heart of a courageous person, it will be the beginning of his degeneration into an ordinary person.

Compared with the increasing ferocity of Dai Guo, the Loujia Empire seemed to be shrinking a bit. Seeing that they had become more honest, the people on Dai Guo's side were not only a little upset but also relieved.

It is true that the Loujia Empire suffered a great loss, but wouldn’t their loss be great?

Elder Huang Li was willing to explode himself in order to break the formation, but in the end, nothing was left except a broken sword. But even so, everyone still regarded the broken knife as someone else and buried him with great solemnity. On the day he was buried in the ground, everyone, whether they were practitioners in the Qi refining stage or foundation-building practitioners, were silent, but their eyes were dancing with stars.

Even among the people who love the country, there are indeed those who abandon the country's righteousness for their own interests, but more people will stick to their hearts, take their heart as the way, and will give up anything in order to achieve righteousness.

Farewell to Elder Huang Li.

Elder Huang Li's death certainly made everyone feel depressed, but it also sounded the alarm in everyone's hearts. No matter what the Loujia Empire planned to do next, they had been nervously preparing, and were always ready to go to war.

At this moment, a signal for peace negotiations came from the Loujia Empire.

It wasn't because they were beaten to the point of desperation, but because the other two golden elixir stage cultivators on the battlefield were also defeated by Dai Guo's, and their fate was quite miserable, no better than the old woman at all. This made them realize that they had underestimated Dai Guo too much. Although they wanted to continue the fight, now, because of their own early entry, Dai Guo's Golden Core cultivators also entered the game, which suddenly completely changed the entire situation and forced them to accept the reality.

They really need to expand.

But if, in addition to violent means, the problem can also be solved through dialogue, then it would be even better.