Chapter 575 - 576

Chapter 575 Reunion

With a "click" sound, the young man knelt down straight.

Before Su Ziyi could do anything, the young man touched his hands to the ground and kowtowed with such force that Su Ziyi felt his forehead hurt. After a while, his forehead was blood red.

Frowning, Su Ziyi bent down and pulled the person up.

The young man's head was hit really hard, and his brain was knocked a little dizzy. When Su Ziyi pulled him up from the ground, he was still a little unresponsive. When he realized that it was Su Ziyi who had pulled him up, his face immediately became filled with ecstasy, and he looked at Su Ziyi eagerly: "Uncle Ye, are you agreeing?" He was so excited that his voice changed to the end when he screamed. .

But Su Ziyi only shook his head.

This person was still useful to him. He couldn't send him out with a righteous heart just because the young man had a blood feud with him.

He wanted to find Zhihuai as soon as possible, find his own person, get what he wanted from this foundation-building cultivator, and then consider whether to hand this person over to the young man. Even though the young man looked very honest in front of him now, Su Ziyi couldn't forget how Bai Suiyi died, so he didn't even have to think about it if he had to trust the young man like this.

The smile on the young man's face suddenly froze, and for a moment, his eyes were full of darkness.

Su Ziyi didn't care what he thought, didn't explain much, and dragged the person in his hand towards the direction of Qin. The young man didn't expect Su Ziyi to run away so neatly. He was stunned for a moment, biting his lower lip and stood there thinking for a while, and then followed him reluctantly. Su Ziyi didn't use his spiritual power to rush, so it wasn't very difficult for the young man to keep up with Su Ziyi.

The two of them didn't speak any more along the way, just walking in tandem.

Time flies by, and soon the clouds on the horizon are dyed with a layer of red. Orange, red, yellow, blue, and gray are intertwined together, turning the still blurry mountains in the distance into a beautiful painting. But at this moment, neither Su Ziyi nor the young man, nor anyone else alive in this land, was in the mood to appreciate this beautiful scenery.

There was not much time left for Su Ziyi and the others to retreat to Qin.

It happened in the middle of the night. Although the damage was huge, it was impossible for the news to not spread at all. Su Ziyi didn't know where the base camp of the cultivators in charge of this land was, but he knew that no matter how slow it was, those people should have gotten some news by now and were sending people here.

By then, will there be one or more than a dozen foundation-building practitioners?

Although he hated these people, Su Ziyi did not want to face them for the time being. From then on, after dawn broke, his speed became faster and faster, and the young man behind him became more and more difficult. When he was about to be thrown off by Su Ziyi, he proved it and shouted loudly: "Uncle Ye, are you going to Qin?" Hearing the young man's cry, Su Ziyi stopped with compassion. Came down

and turned to look at him.

Seeing that Su Ziyi really stopped, the young man breathed a sigh of relief. He hurriedly trotted to follow, panting and rushed to Su Ziyi and said, "Are you going to find your companions and children?" Everyone in the thatched cottage village knew that Su Ziyi was taking the two children. Because Su Ziyi and his group didn't communicate much with outsiders, the boy still didn't know the true relationship between Su Ziyi and the two children, and thought they were Su Ziyi's children.